• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

zeristo

Question

8 answers to this question

Does anyone know if Mercedes benz b class available in Sri Lanka ? I happened to see some in India. They look good and have good performance and efficiency as well I heard.

Now only if at 11.49am on Friday, you picked up the phone and called DIMOS, they would have answered all your questions.

Now only if at 11.49am on Friday, you picked up the phone and called DIMOS, they would have answered all your questions.
ask the dealer

The last time I wanted some info from D*MO, through the phone , they kept pestering me for the next two weeks asking when im gonna book a car.... dats y im asking you guys whom i assume know quite a lot about cars in our country ! Thanks.

The last time I wanted some info from D*MO, through the phone , they kept pestering me for the next two weeks asking when im gonna book a car.... dats y im asking you guys whom i assume know quite a lot about cars in our country ! Thanks.

Hide your number when phoning them and refuse to leave your details.

Be aggressive. Tell them that if they keep bugging you, that you will buy something else and to pls wait until you call them. I do this all the time with those annoying insurance sales people.