• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Fail Awards

MasterDon

FAIL!!!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. FAIL Car Of The Year

• Disco Cobra!!!!
    • Baby Godzilla
    • Orange Vios From Hell
    • Freaky Modified 11 sri Lancer
    • TurboSupercharged BOV Prius with KRK Bodykit
    • Macvud Monsters
    • Cursed Red Vios
  2. 2. The Pericles Memorial Trophy For Most Headaches Caused To Moderators

• MoneyMaker
    • Sylvi
    • MasterDon
    • Californikan
    • Junkfriend
    • Scooter
  3. 3. Motoring Related Fail Of The Year

• The TV Commentators For SL Racing Events
    • Hybrid Drivers Hypermiling And Causing Traffic
    • Smug Hybrid Owners Spending Millions More To Get A Few Extra KMPL
    • Government Of SL For Increasing Vehicle import Taxes & Fuel Prices
    • Security At Night Races For Making 2500Rs and below Tickets Worthless And Letting Everybody In
    • Californikan Not Realizing His Own Car Had Hubcaps Instead Of Alloys.
    • 'Doctor' Silva's Awkward Bike Ride

Really you wanna drag me in to this?....

Masterdon starts off with a FAIL. He's already forgotten that it was he who created this thread and he who put my name in the poll.

And your only real friend is Google.

Now masterdon mistakenly thinks that because by Sri Lankan standards I have Ninja Kung Fu Google Skills , I must spend hours on Google. He doesn't realize that

(1) my Google skills are pretty ordinary by American standards.

(2) I actually spend very little time on Google because the U.S. educational environment trains students to find the exact information they're looking for on Google quickly in one shot.

It is kind of pathetic actually seeing you make a fool out of yourself daily,

Here masterdon demonstrates the really dumb mentality of some of our fellows who never examine or fact-check facts or information in a case, but rather focus on petty personal issues such as who is pitted against who or who they like or dislike.

As my American friends who sometimes follow the drama keep saying "What is wrong with your people? Your information is correct, but they're constantly trying to fight you with incorrect information. And, then they actually think their incorrect information is correct!". Maybe MD's mentality is normal by SL standards, but it's definitely retarded by global standards.

The thing is Cali members have realised what a failure you are.

Now masterdon's imagining he's God or something and speaks for everyone on AL.

The other members here have real lives,they have something to show for themselves.They are race car drivers,TV presenters,photographers,mechanical experts,performance tuners,restorers,collectors etc etc.

Now masterdon's trying to make other people look impressive, but they're not impressive.

You on the other hand are a very lonely individual who has no real life.You have nothing to be proud of about yourself.

Now masterdon's trying to imagine in his dreams what I must be like.

absoloutly worthless 1000+ posts....take a good honest look at your own life man.

Here masterdon proves he's hybrid hater. If the posts were about his beloved rust buckets, he'd be singing a very different tune.

Carry on your battle till the last. One day every one will realize. You predict is correct. Not long will be very soon.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thank you Sylvi sir. The hybrid wars are already won, simply because hybrid-electric is the direction the world and Sri Lanka is headed towards.

Far more worrying is the mentality and mindsets of some of our fellows.

(1) my Google skills are pretty ordinary by American standards.

(2) I actually spend very little time on Google because the U.S. educational environment trains students to find the exact information they're looking for on Google quickly in one shot.

As my American friends who sometimes follow the drama keep saying "What is wrong with your people? Your information is correct, but they're constantly trying to fight you with incorrect information. And, then they actually think their incorrect information is correct!". Maybe MD's mentality is normal by SL standards, but it's definitely retarded by global standards.

Cali, you are funnier than ever. Looks like your American friends also make fun of you.

They have the spoon on their hands.

Ignoring the fact that this old coot types like a 5 year old experimenting with a word processor for the first time (Centered text? Really?), Is there anyone out there who can figure out what the heck this means? Some kinda silver spoon reference gone horribly, terribly wrong?

That was a lot of effort from a guy who said this.

I find this all highly amusing since what really matters is what happens in the real world, not some forum.

You two clowns realize that almost 60 people think that your behaviour is a headache to the moderators, who manage this place? Thats after being in a poll with people who have gotten banned for being a nuisance. I mean, take a bloody hint, will you?

Joint moderator

Pericles,

First of all I am not a coot. If it fits you, request you to wear that cap. Don't Insult members. Because you are the joint moderator.

Keep in your mind when you address a person address in a dignified way. We are all human beings we have our dignity.

You are professional Photographer. If some one abuses in the way you have address to me in this forum. how you will feel.

Yes I say again I was born with a silver spoon. I am proud of that.

Refer for the meaning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_spoon

OK You think you are correct. It is your Opinion and you are the authority to band any one on the forum.

I have said that on my previous post I repeat that again.

As they are the king's officials of this kingdom of Auto lanka forum. They have the spoon on their hands.

This is my opinion. I do not think Californikan and my self are clowns on this forum. As for your post #55 says. You are sadly mistaken

Californikan is trying to stipulate that Hybrids will be success in this world. There is another member started a thread on 1st November about hybrid.

Which his 1 st post clearly states that he is hybrid user and satisfied for same. So I cannot understand reason, this forum for hating hybrids.

I have had a very successful engineering carrier in my life.

Yes I agree with you you can do as you like. you do not necessarily bloody hint us as for your post.

Which clearly any person will understand you as the Joint moderator, threatening the forum members to stop posting which is not acceptance to you.

I have been posting to this forum from year 2010. One Member of this forum wanted me to post to this forum, me to post about my service.

He said there are lot of A/L members are wanting my service. For me to post and inform the forum that this service is available in our country.

I was not aware Auto Lanka forum was existing at that time and furthermore I did not want to advertise my service, I had enough customers.

My service is a service that any person has do himself or well trained person has to that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Don't know if he's a headache to you guys but his pseudo-aussie-slang verbal diarrhoea is definitely a headache to the rest of us. The irony is some of those words are outdated and no longer used by most of the average Aussies. Either the guy is hanging out with Bogans (Aussie version of Rednecks) or he's just a wannabe aussie.

+1 once i thought this was a talking Kangaroo :)

I have said that on my previous post I repeat that again.

As they are the king's officials of this kingdom of Auto lanka forum. They have the spoon on their hands.

Still don't know what that means. See, no matter what spoons or engineering abilities you have (And its career, not carrier, your English teachers must be rolling in their graves), you still can't read and understand and talk TO THE DAMN POINT!

If some one abuses in the way you have address to me in this forum. how you will feel.

People have abused me on this forum a lot worse than someone calling me an old coot. I don't give a damn. And learn to end your questions with a question mark.

Also, considering the fact that you are actively encouraging a disruptive member to carry on being disruptive, I should have just banned you, not stopped at calling you an old coot. I have ample evidence to just do so, not just based on this kind of about coming MY way. I don't need to request people to "get lost" if I want them to get lost.

Also, considering the fact that you are actively encouraging a disruptive member to carry on being disruptive,

Excuse me, but I never START one of your so-called disruptions. You're the one that most often STARTS, INSTIGATES, PROVOKES, INITIATES problems. Totally unbecoming behavior for a moderator.

Here's one out of dozens of examples of your unnecessary provocation and instigation of problems ............http://forum.autolan...d/page__st__320

Still don't know what that means. See, no matter what spoons or engineering abilities you have (And its career, not carrier, your English teachers must be rolling in their graves), you still can't read and understand and talk TO THE DAMN POINT!

'Pericles',

I like to explain. I mean writing that sentence on that post.

THAT MEANS THAT AUTO LANKA IS UNDER YOUR COMMAND AND YOU CAN DO ANY THING AS YOU WISH.

If this simple thing if you cannot understand. It proves that your poor English language.

(And its career, not carrier, your English teachers must be rolling in their graves), you still can't read and understand and talk TO THE DAMN POINT!

I admit. Yes, I have made a spieling mistake on that post.

Refer the following web links the word carrier and carrier sounds. Both sound are alike very little difference. So a person reading should understand that.

Not trying to teach English to you.

http://www.thefreedi...ary.com/carrier

http://www.thefreedi...nary.com/career

If you see in your autolanka forum headed by you how many posts with poor English.

A person should not be shamed to make mistakes in the world link language English.

As long as the message is clearer to the other person reading the message.

English is a link language in the world. I write What I did study in 1950s, no one had complained to me like your moderated forum.

My English knowledge was enough for first class Countries for my studies. Later to assign with foreign assignments for many years.

I have given reports for 'International' organizations for almost 20 years. No one had complained for my Poor English.

All Ceylonese were in English medium then the policy of the then government decided. Sinhalese should follow in Sinhalese medium.

For me I am satisfied for what I have achieved. Many of my close associates and my relatives also heave gone further than me.

I am satisfied happy person had done my duty's to my Workers and relatives in my full life.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Like 1

Funny how uncle admits to having shockingly bad English writing and then goes on to praise his own english.

See Uncle, we dont point fingers at people who make mistakes in english. We just point fingers and laugh out of our a$$ at YOU because you keep saying that you have 1st class queen's english yet you keep writing sh!t that no-one can understand. Then you go ramble about things people no-one even wants to hear.

Btw no proper english speaking sudda would be OK reading the stuff you write on any official or formal matter.

I bet you probably write to some third class sudda just because he had white skin and you thought all suddas are supirior. Probably aftereffects of a sudda's-boot-licking childhood from colonial times..

Anyway why dont you make a new year resolution to try learn proper English. There are loads of classes all over Colombo. Even we would be more than happy to clarify any doubts you have as we go..

Happy new year uncle!

'liya',

There are lot of hidden meanings in your post.

With might and main. My poor English I cannot understand.

It is better you give in simple language, what is your aim, of your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

No such "aim" in my post, Sylvie. Just enjoying the all the drama on various forums. I suggest you do too, and don't take anything too seriously/personally. By the way, no one is trying really trying to demean you, in the end its just all for fun to take away some of the boredom (you know, as we say "bite ekata gannawa").

Merry X'Mas and a Happy NY!!!

Cheers :)

Edited by liya

I don't get this shit ... if the treehuggers (or envioren-'mentalists' as TG presenters wont to call those) are so damn concerned about the environmental, hydrocarbon emissions, prices and all other BS, why don't they WALK everywhere and stop clogging the roads through their moronic hypermiling and leave them free for the real drivers?

Hybrids and moronic drivers are a FAIL here in autolanka, they are an abject FAILURE in vast amount of real motoring communities (take all TG franchises across the world for example), and no one really cares if they will be the ultimate crown jewel in 2015 (which they wont be - not here in asia)!

People have abused me on this forum a lot worse than someone calling me an old coot. I don't give a damn. And learn to end your questions with a question mark.

Also, considering the fact that you are actively encouraging a disruptive member to carry on being disruptive, I should have just banned you, not stopped at calling you an old coot. I have ample evidence to just do so, not just based on this kind of about coming MY way. I don't need to request people to "get lost" if I want them to get lost.

'Pericles',

Note in this country Every citizen has the liberty to write. Our Constitution permitting that civil rights of a person.

You too have the liberty within your frame work on this forum to act according to your wish.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

No such "aim" in my post, Sylvie. Just enjoying the all the drama on various forums. I suggest you do too, and don't take anything too seriously/personally. By the way, no one is trying really trying to demean you, in the end its just all for fun to take away some of the boredom (you know, as we say "bite ekata gannawa").

Merry X'Mas and a Happy NY!!!

Cheers :)

'liya',

Thank you for your very sensible post. I took little time to understand your post.

I really want to help the forum by sharing my knowledge, which I have acquired for so many years in industry.

I have lived a productive of 69 years of my life, had a fulfilling career. No point in engaging in any disputes.

I am spending the tail end of my life. So no point in arguing and exchanging unwanted messages.

As Christ said.

“Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you”

“If anyone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also”

“Blessed are the peacemakers”

“Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy”

“But love your enemies, and do good”

I will have to forget and forgive all in the past.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

'Pericles',

I like to explain. I mean writing that sentence on that post.

THAT MEANS THAT AUTO LANKA IS UNDER YOUR COMMAND AND YOU CAN DO ANY THING AS YOU WISH.

If this simple thing if you cannot understand. It proves that your poor English language.

I've got news for you. "They have the spoon on their hands." doesn't mean mean something is under someone's command. It is not an idiom. It is not a simile. It, in fact, means absolutely nothing, it is, in fact, complete gibberish, like the majority of your posts.

Now stop wasting peoples time and find something useful to do.