• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can We Get That New Number Plates From Rmb Now?

tad

Question

HI GUYS,

IM WONDERING IS THAT NEW NUMBER LATES WITH 3 LETTERS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR PUBLIC? IS ANY ONE NOTICE THAT NEW NUMBER PLATES ON THE ROADS?

I HAVENT SEEN ANY, I GOT BRAND NEW UNREGISTERED VAN , BUT WAITING TO SEE IF I CAN GET NEW NUMBER PLATES FOR IT,,

EX ; - CP AAA 0170

PLEASE LET ME KNOW, MANY THANKS FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPORT EVERY TIME,,,

9 answers to this question

HI GUYS,

IM WONDERING IS THAT NEW NUMBER LATES WITH 3 LETTERS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FOR PUBLIC? IS ANY ONE NOTICE THAT NEW NUMBER PLATES ON THE ROADS?

I HAVENT SEEN ANY, I GOT BRAND NEW UNREGISTERED VAN , BUT WAITING TO SEE IF I CAN GET NEW NUMBER PLATES FOR IT,,

EX ; - CP AAA 0170

PLEASE LET ME KNOW, MANY THANKS FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPORT EVERY TIME,,,

In Short, if you had bought a 3 wheeler you would have got it

• Like 1

AFAIK the three letter number plates are still for trishaws only... but theres a word going on that it'll come upto other numbers as well coz even in the car category also its now KX is registering.....

thank you viraj ,,, i will check...

AFAIK the three letter number plates are still for trishaws only... but theres a word going on that it'll come upto other numbers as well coz even in the car category also its now KX is registering.....

and KZ is being booked