• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Tune Up

RoughRider

Guys,

I'm hoping to do an engine tune up for my car (Nissan N16) & as most of our A/L members recommended, I thought of getting the job done @ Mr.Dammika Fernando's place in Borella.

I've been told that he's charges are reasonable & does a decent job. Share ur thoughts if u all have previous experiences with him & also kindly let me know the exact location of his garage...

CHEERS.

Guys,

I'm hoping to do an engine tune up for my car (Nissan N16) & as most of our A/L members recommended, I thought of getting the job done @ Mr.Dammika Fernando's place in Borella.

I've been told that he's charges are reasonable & does a decent job. Share ur thoughts if u all have previous experiences with him & also kindly let me know the exact location of his garage...

CHEERS.

'RoughRider',

Mr. Dammika Frenando is on Cotta Road Borella. Most people on Cotta Road knows him. Because he is late Bus owner B.J. Fernando's grand son.

His farther is also a qualified Automobile Engineer. Dammika is following his fathers foot steps. .His farther used to do tuning early. Dammika is living with his father.They are living in ancestral property once the Bus Work shop.His farther must be in his mid 80.

Monday Morning I will give his contact number it is in my office. very intelligent chap. good work.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I can also recommend him coz once i did an engine tune up from him for my suzuki swift.... i first went to a place near narahenpita police station and that place was bad... but this guy did a nice job... a very recognizable different happened to the car... good luck with that!

address to his place...

CHEERS.

When going from Rajagiriya -> Boralla, pass kotta road railway crossing & go ahead abt 100m, have a U turn & his house is facing to main Boralla-Rajagiya road.

When come from Boralla->Rajagiriya, pass "Keels Super", 100 before railway crossing, the house is their.

'RoughRider',

Mr. Dammika Frenando is on Cotta Road Borella. Most people on Cotta Road knows him. Because he is late Bus owner B.J. Fernando's grand son.

His farther is also a qualified Automobile Engineer. Dammika is following his fathers foot steps. .His farther used to do tuning early. Dammika is living with his father.They are living in ancestral property once the Bus Work shop.His farther must be in his mid 80.

Monday Morning I will give his contact number it is in my office. very intelligent chap. good work.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Do we honestly need to know details of Dhammika's fathers history and the type of dwelling they presently occupy?

I got the engine tune up done today @ Mr.Dhammika's place & yes, all your comments on his work proved correct. He took about 1 hour to complete the job & concentrates on his work rather than anything else. Once the job is done he briefed me the status of the engine & his fee was far too reasonable (Rs.2500/-)

The engine seems to be doing well after the tune up & I too felt that while driving back home.

You people are really supportive & thank you once again for all your comments mates !!!

CHEERS.

Edited by RoughRider