• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

a few more goodies rolled in over the last few days:

thought i'd have a standby gearknob... spec ITR... brushed aluminium, 16oz.

and of course, another completely useless thing: mittens for the clutch and brake fluid reservoirs...

Digging the gear knob...but mittens for the clutch and brake fluid reservoirs? Seriously? :D

Edited by Kavvz

also, i got tired of waiting for darwin racing, so went around alloy hunting, and found these. close enough! might keep them bronze, or might spray white.

photonyq.jpg

Get them gunmetal grey finish komis like these :) you can find the honda badge in the middle on ebay for few buks this would really blend in with the championship white color

003_2_36.JPG

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MasterDon" data-cid="230110" data-time="1358145032"><p>

SIRIPALAAAA!!!!...why 15s? why not something bigger?</p></blockquote>

Getting the right offset is a biatch. Had a nightmare with 2 sets of 16"s.

Plus am lowering the car. So playing it safe.

i'm back, motherhuggers! in the middle of exams so can't really go tickle the teg these days. but here's what's been happening so far:

got the floor carpet redone in black. can't have traces of tan to give it away now, can we?

photo41na.jpg

also, got some other goodies. amber turn signals. going clean JDM on this. no smokey-the-bear bullsh*t

photo2jdw.jpg

and of course the spec integra projector foglamps. nothing but the best for my little girl!

photo3fj.jpg

so, sat for my first exam in the masters program. 6 hours of mental rape later, thought i'd go by indikas' and hold a wheel for comfort. boy was i in for a treat. they just starting to spray the basecoat! i'll let the pictures do the talking:

photo1kg.jpg

photo21mb.jpg

i swear to you i was in tears. not ashamed to admit it. never been more overwhelmed by emotion in a long long time...

• Like 2

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic