• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

ciw2.jpg

hummana hummana hummana!

so apparently the contents of that box, does this to one's car:

ekk8.jpg

that's on third gear. VTEC crossover at 6000rpm. no jerky business. a smooth transition. ashan removed the resonator of the intake to improve air flow. need to customize an intake pipe out to the bottom later.

but oh my word...

this is with, of course, silyl shifting by moi, and the tachometer seems to have started to do the disco. going back after avurudu to reign in that bad boy.

Awsome Komi.

so in a fit of weekend improvement, i upgraded the lights. went from the 55 watt hi beam hid's to halogen bulbs from philips. then used the ballasts from that for a 4200K low beam 55 watt HID. it worked out pretty well. light output is excellent. and i can finally flash at people.

low beam:

wicy.jpg

high beam

ftvq.jpg

• Like 1

so in a fit of weekend improvement, i upgraded the lights. went from the 55 watt hi beam hid's to halogen bulbs from philips. then used the ballasts from that for a 4200K low beam 55 watt HID. it worked out pretty well. light output is excellent. and i can finally flash at people.

Dude, if you wanted to flash at people the easier option would have been to go commando with a Rs.200 sarong from the Nugegoda pavement.

;):D

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

Dude, if you wanted to flash at people the easier option would have been to go commando with a Rs.200 sarong from the Nugegoda pavement.

;):D

Closet Ingress player? We have a stuff of legends sarong story in the local faction community. :D

• 4 weeks later...
ciw2.jpg

hummana hummana hummana!

so apparently the contents of that box, does this to one's car:

ekk8.jpg

that's on third gear. VTEC crossover at 6000rpm. no jerky business. a smooth transition. ashan removed the resonator of the intake to improve air flow. need to customize an intake pipe out to the bottom later.

but oh my word...

this is with, of course, silyl shifting by moi, and the tachometer seems to have started to do the disco. going back after avurudu to reign in that bad boy.

Wow this is patta awsome... andenawa appa

Wow this is patta awsome... andenawa appa

its even better now. the ECU took some time to learn. pissu hadenawa bung...

i'm taking her on a long tour this week. 1500+ km. should help to break her in and get the juices flowing.

so that was a 1150km round trip, and the car was a blast. those hilly roads between pelmadulla and walawe, and then again between ratnapura and panadura were fantastic. grips the road like its on rails, and the rear comes in just perfectly. not a hint of understeer.

rough calculations give me 10kmpl. not bad, i guess!

meanwhile in batticaloa...

photo_zpsd7d3f625.jpg

these two chaps were scouting the car and looking around, acting rather cheeky. then one of them "shape eke" leant against it while the other took some photos!

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 4

so that was a 1150km round trip, and the car was a blast. those hilly roads between pelmadulla and walawe, and then again between ratnapura and panadura were fantastic. grips the road like its on rails, and the rear comes in just perfectly. not a hint of understeer.

these two chaps were scouting the car and looking around, acting rather cheeky. then one of them "shape eke" leant against it while the other took some photos!

Probably one of the best ways of being complimented. :D

• Like 1

Probably one of the best ways of being complimented. :D

yes i had a hard time getting over myself! thankfully wife was around to slap me back down to earth.

also, while tearing down ratnapura panadura:

Mrs. Komi: *-stares at me all fast-6 fying and downshifting through turns-*

"oh my god you really think this is fast & furious no?"

i nod. vigorously. with a gon-hinaawa from ear to ear.

Edited by Komisiripala

140 ? High way? (or your surname is Rajapaksha ? :violent-smiley-027: )

no bro baseline road. i don't speed on the highway!

and yes my name is scraily quite close to rajapaksha. i've been mistaken for rajapaskha, rajatantri, kariyawasam, rajamantri, rajawansa etc etc

• Like 1

Those are the guys who will then post in FB saying "my car" while trying to get laid.

I dunno if you were around Komi, but there was this chap who tried that once...

With Aravinda's Ferrari...

Much hilarity ensued :D

Those are the guys who will then post in FB saying "my car" while trying to get laid.

I dunno if you were around Komi, but there was this chap who tried that once...

With Aravinda's Ferrari...

Much hilarity ensued :D

well my car pulling p***y for me is about as useful as a flame is to a moth. so in all honesty i hope it helps them get some!

also, while tearing down ratnapura panadura:

Mrs. Komi: *-stares at me all fast-6 fying and downshifting through turns-*

"oh my god you really think this is fast & furious no?"

i nod. vigorously. with a gon-hinaawa from ear to ear.

I'm familiar with the feeling, tho not of a Mrs in the front seat trying to give me reality checks. Those were the days :D

photo_zpsd7d3f625.jpg

That guy in bluish jeans leaned against your car? Are you running lower now?

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic