• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Good point Kelum. It's already suffering at low rpm up hills and whatnot when torque is required.

No no now all that's left is the tune. Case closed!

ITB's do have filter options. there are box type ones and individual pods. low down torque should be ok as long as the trumpets are long enough. there's a lot of space behind the engine right?

Also a 4-2-1 manifold with longer runners should help the mid range

And all that's left is the tune? C'mon komi. who are we kidding? :)

ITB's do have filter options. there are box type ones and individual pods. low down torque should be ok as long as the trumpets are long enough. there's a lot of space behind the engine right?

Also a 4-2-1 manifold with longer runners should help the mid range

And all that's left is the tune? C'mon komi. who are we kidding? :)

yea i saw that coming!! but for the moment i'm shelving this. starting on the datto. will look at tweaking it later on.

planned upgrades are

1. tune

2. wilwood 4 pot brakes

3. oem plastic front grille

4. a brand new set of OEM headlights.

that's absolutely it. project datto is coming alive, jadey. check it out!

one last piece of the puzzle gents. the wilwood 4 piston caliper set. this was ordered last week and being shipped on kapruka global. lets' see how it goes...

[img=http://imageshack.us/a/img843/8775/5jm4.jpg]

Wow.....

BTW did you fixed that front bumper.

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

Hi. I spotted a Integra in the outskirts of kadugannawa towards pilimatalawa. It was a black example with GY plates.. it was hoisted in the front in a road side garage. U can see it as u pass by. It was there lying around from saturday.. last I saw it was yesterday evening.. It was in ok condition... since they are rare I thought u myt like to here about it. :)

OEM type r amber clock.

Also just traced the drivers side glovebox. With great difficulty from the UK. I dunno where the hell mine went. Never came with the car :(

ohoo.. im trying to make mine white. Celephone paper is my last resort.

ohoo.. im trying to make mine white. Celephone paper is my last resort.

LCD clocks (and watches) have a polarising film on top of the actual panel that displays the numbers. If you invert the polarising film, you get inverted letters. Quite nice although it's difficult to read at a glance. Also search eBay for DIY polarising films. I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Reminds me of blaupunkt unit i saw on a suzuki. the polarized sticker sort of thing is pasted outside the cover and it was peeling off after like a decade. so u couldn't see what channel you have tuned unless your wearing some polarized glasses.

with great difficulty i found this online. have been looking for the driver's side glove box. its not there on the LHD versions, so naturally not easy to come by. finally sourced it from UK. i wonder who in heaven's name nicked it in the first place, but it left a gaping hole in my dash...

9m99.jpg

Same Here...need advise...sorry for hijacking thread...

Where did you purchase this type of shocks and parts...planing to get for me also...please advise..

sorry for hijacking the thread,

what you call those red and blue stuff connected to brake line? from where you can get them?

CS_GARAGE_S14_3632_800.jpg

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic