• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Robbing a bank more

Like...

Got a chance with some shared freight and ordered the wilwood big brake kit. Will be here in two months or so

Matching discs as well? Also, wil the set up go in with your current rim set? I had that issue when I went up for the STi breaks.

no men not the discs. only the calipers. with discs its 800$. anyways i upgraded to cross drilled slotted rotors come time ag. and a for rim size, you know how these thigns are no. luck by chance thamai. it says on the writeup that 15" rims will fit. if the offset is right. fingers crossed so

well, here's the first photoshoot. the albums' quite big so i'll post the interior shots here, by popular demand. feel free to browse through the whole thing at your leisure:

https://www.facebook.com/manikgun/media_set?set=a.10152502637915931.1073741833.592175930&type=1

let me know if the link doesn't work. i'll ask macroxx to change accesibility

8uqy.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations to Komisiripala!

She is a beatuy! attention to details was Impeccable. A rare quality which I respect the most!

Read the whole thread... I was glued to the screen. :action-smiley-015:

Above all, getting somthing like this done properly with the garages we have here is one Herculean task I guess!

So mad propz for Komi! :grinning-smiley-043:

Edited by isam

Congratulations to Komisiripala!

She is a beatuy! attention to details was Impeccable. A rare quality which I respect the most!

Read the whole thread... I was glued to the screen. :action-smiley-015:

Above all, getting somthing like this done properly with the garages we have here is one Herculean task I guess!

So mad propz for Komi! :grinning-smiley-043:

thanks man! wow must have taken you ages to read all 40-odd pages! i'm honored. as i always say, the only reason i publicize this on AL, and sparingly on facebook is to inspire people to bring out the potential in their cars, rather than go the fiberglass-neon-beat barrel route!

also, another update:

the automatic shifter console didn't have two tiny screw mounts to mount the gearboot. which resulted in said boot dropping like how i wish Sofia Vergaras' panties would drop when she met me...

so ordered a used gear console from ebay. 19$ not bad... its faux CF tho... that's a little shitty, but can't complain. the photo doesn't do it justice either. like Ms. Vergaras' thong, it always looks better in real life!

qxfa.jpg

well, here's the first photoshoot. the albums' quite big so i'll post the interior shots here, by popular demand. feel free to browse through the whole thing at your leisure:

https://www.facebook.com/manikgun/media_set?set=a.10152502637915931.1073741833.592175930&type=1

8uqy.jpg

here's the before:

zcoj.jpg

cant imagine no?

One of the best threads in AL. Or the best ever. :smilie_liebe9:

Did you show the teg to the previous owner? Surely he will get a heart attack. :sad-smiley-058:

Saw this belle in the metal, and gosh that exhaust note, brought tears to my eyes!

Great job Komi..

Saw this belle in the metal, and gosh that exhaust note, brought tears to my eyes!

Great job Komi..

thanks man! the apexi was indeed a rare and very very lucky find. it costs 750$ retail in USA. and yes, that note. i wish i could line up every hondaboy in the club with a beat barrel, tie them up and make them listen to this

8uqy.jpg

Nice to see the Car and the owner :)

getting some international love on www.jdm-culture.com

chatting with the owner on a full feature possibility.

http://instagram.com/p/dW2Uc3oznM/

one thing tho, from the comments, stupidity is universal

Guess they envy you Komi. :D It means the car is a real eye catcher (since they only saw the photos). Good thing they did not see in real life... or they would've gone crazy with envy

One more thing, Komi. The background of those photos cannot be justified at all... She deserves better surroundings in the photo-shoots man

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic