• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

I only wish machan.. been running with a nail punched in to my brand new Bridgestone over month before noticing tyre loosing its pressure...

Check fluid every 3 days, check air every week.... key to happy motoring.

You need to own an Alfa to get in to this rhythm... :) Owning a Toyota makes you all lazy bastards.

• Like 2

Learnt from my dad to check fluids everyday and tyre pressure every week.

Using Aluminum caps + stem covers myself (about 5 years and counting) and no issues so far. I've never oiled them.

Machang, post those interior pics. ###### karapan!. I too using those alluminium caps for two years now & no issues at all. ( usually checks tyre pressure once in two weeks time)

good lord i am in love with that gauge cluster at night! there's just so much more detail than the GSR! pure blood horsepower, i tell you!

o4rh.jpg

Sira sira Komi ayye.... andena ..... me dawas tikema after seen those photos

Edited by Charith H Jayasinghe

Lol that, is a key to a door which saw me through some dark times of my life! It's the key to the doctors' room in Kalubowila, allocated to the ENT unit. I used to live there for some time before I found my place now.

I keep it to remind me of the sacrifices I made for love. And to never make the same mistake twice :)

good lord i am in love with that gauge cluster at night! there's just so much more detail than the GSR! pure blood horsepower, i tell you!

o4rh.jpg

ah, a full tank and 10k of RPM! what a treat! :)

Edited by Cyclist
  • Like 1

thanks machan. i'm looking for 65mm center caps which fit advan racing wheels. those are rare. i think VW makes a simlar one. have to get a set down and do some jil-maat. sand the VW logo, spray white, and then stick on the honda. i put in the ones i got from JJ lanka, but those are conical, as in raised. i want flat ones.

Well thankfully the ecu has remapped itself a little. Fuel consumption is now Better than what it was with the automatic. Prii and axios eat your heart out! 5000/- lasts over a week! Yay!!

cool ! that teg is smart!

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic