• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

[img=https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970827_10153122309670077_1444682202_n.jpg]

My small upgrade... pics taken at the same time. Pales in comparison to the Teg work... ;)

Nice wheels.... Are they stock ones? What's the size?

Nice wheels.... Are they stock ones? What's the size?

Thanks, they are not stock but off another Forester, an XT. Brand called Borbet... the offset is a bit too much for my liking. But this is the best I could find at the time.

16*7.5... tyres are 225s.

Ado those are cool brakes! You should spray them high heat black and sand the logo

I know, since I put them on the only thing I did was hold the water hose at them... :) But where can i get my hands on a can of flat black HT paint?

Edited by VVTi

I know, since I put them on the only thing I did was hold the water hose at them... :) But where can i get my hands on a can of flat black HT paint?

you sir, came to the right place! i know a couple of guys who might be able to help you out...

• Like 1

here's a few taken by VVTi and touched up by charith:

7dfh.jpg

j2jm.jpg

a5jm.jpg

29fc.jpg

mj7o.jpg

hc72.jpg

h7ja.jpg

dvhw.jpg

wosi.jpg

thanks VVTi and charith. dude, i really am an emotional mess right now. wow...

Sirawata Andenawa, cant wait to see this thing in the metal! Sorry I couldnt make it on monday.... Anyhoo, one thing I noticed just now, you need to get a set of center caps for the wheels ne?

The lights Davy! Holy crap just look at them!

Yeah machang! They look stunning!! Wanna see her in person for sure! Will let you know if I happen to drive through Mount.

Machan Komi, I am speechless .... Superb !!! Superb !!!

This is how Komi's girl changed her look after using Fair & Lovely for months and months (& kept us waiting). ;)

gclw.jpg

Machan simple suggestion from me.

If possible, do some thing to cover/hide number plate holes.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

Ok so got the chance to inspect Project R for myself.Very impressed.Gets MD's seal of approval.Amazing!...Still don't like the owner,what a douchebag.My grandma can drive a cart better....

Thanks for the mango juice doc...

• Like 2

Those Aluminium ones can rust and get stuck, and when you need to take it off you have to cut them off and that's no easy task. I think someone here actually HAD that problem at one point.

True that,,, happened to me also.. now using plastic ones...

True that,,, happened to me also.. now using plastic ones...

I am using Al caps, the trick is to oil them and put them on and if you gentlemen follow proper tire etiquette and check air every week or so, you will not have that issue of stuck caps... ;) Been running them for years and never had an issue.

• Like 4

I am using Al caps, the trick is to oil them and put them on and if you gentlemen follow proper tire etiquette and check air every week or so, you will not have that issue of stuck caps... ;) Been running them for years and never had an issue.

:grinning-smiley-003::grinning-smiley-003::grinning-smiley-003: thanks for the advice

You know us 3rd class goday buggers no...

I only wish machan.. been running with a nail punched in to my brand new Bridgestone over month before noticing tyre loosing its pressure...

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic