• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

a day of days... i am completely, utterly blown away. moved, beyond words. its done. at long last. the mechanicals at least. and it is a work of art!

here's the finished engine bay, more or less. only the icing to be added now:

photo11jx.jpg

and here's a shot of the front lower member brace. couldn't get the rear. too dark

photo21gl.jpg

here's me trying out the shortshift. and what a shift it is! tighter than virgin p*ssy, creamy smooth, i've not felt a gear this good in a long while. aah!

and here's a clip taking her out of the space she's been in for the better part of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?v=1J3dSpgYZB0&video_referrer=watch

and finally kelum eases off once outside:

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?video_referrer=watch&v=LMkQIMBa6no

it was my turn to drive it afterwards. i wish i could've filmed that. absolutely speechless. she moves. like a hare with its ass on fire. and i didn't even hit 4000 rpm. rib crunching, pant-wetting god-fearing power.

Hey Komi,

I think the 2nd and 3rd links are wrong... :(

Oh no's!! Am at work. Will correct as soon as I get back home. It's on my Facebook page.

Suneth Rajawasan, btw. :)

So this is the reason for my google search.

smith has outdone himself. really. as for his choice in photos, i will make him a few shades lighter for it!

Awww, thank you :) As for the photo, well I think it personifies our friendly neighborhood doctor perfectly :D

Im curious too... what have you gotten macroxx??

Tell me, what is IT? :sport-smiley-004:

Secret guys :) I am still waiting to get my hands on it. Financial difficulties :D anybody care to lend some money? :rolleyes:

My ride? Keep that aside! I'm stealing yours soon!! Dude I still haven gotten over your new car!!

What to do machan. wait till next week :)

• 2 weeks later...
looks like owner has changed his mind... :(http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=141678 is this car from kalutara? 3rd pic is taken at my Mechanics place.

Well machan, I changed my mind. not the owner... :) I checked the car at Horaha machan. He said he is from Maharagama. Even today the car passed me by at 120 road near Boralesgamuwa.

Am i the only one who thinks that big-a*s doctors pass on the windshield is an eyesore? Specially since every kolla and balla these days seems to have one.

1. Why is this on my thread? There's a separate discussion on all aspects of the pass

2. Issuing of passes is tightly regulated by the admin of each hospital. So I really don't know how "every kolla and balla" you see seems to have one. As with all other passes, it's not rocket science to duplicate. And there are enough rich doctors' children who misuse it, as with any other "pass" in this country.

3. It's the size it is at, so that police can identify it early and let us through, it does allow us passage sometimes beyond the confines of traffic law as we are first responders. It needs to clearly show the cross, and the initials of the hospital to where it's attached. If police have doubts with a doc-vehicle that fled a scene in a hurry, they can always call the relevant hospital admin and double check the lisence plate. Every pass is unique. It's not just a piece of paper.

So your eyesore, is a vocational privilege for us. The lawyers pass is not this big because lives don't depend on them being delayed by the popo.

• Like 1

I just had to go back to the article to see why I missed the doctor's pass... and after seeing the car again, I forgot that I was looking for a doctor's pass! :)

Oh you meant MY doctors pass! Sorry sorry I thought xxx was raving about all passes in general.

No mine stays on as a slap-in-the-face too all tree-hugging permit using Prius driving doctor types. I'm immensely proud to have that pass on my car! As much as my colleagues are confounded/irked/outraged by it!!

• Like 2

Oh you meant MY doctors pass! Sorry sorry I thought xxx was raving about all passes in general. No mine stays on as a slap-in-the-face too all tree-hugging permit using Prius driving doctor types. I'm immensely proud to have that pass on my car! As much as my colleagues are confounded/irked/outraged by it!!

besides, they should be happy that you'll always be the fastest to respond! :sport-smiley-004:

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic