• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

lol awesome photo there Komi! :P

As to not getting your copy as yet, don't worry it'll eventually turn up, still waiting for mine as well!

Congrats on the feature, only sorry that I couldn't write it myself... I trust Mr Smith has done an excellent job as always though..

Ahh see finally its up there with the best... Congratz mate.... having had the plesure of seeing it on the road and being able to keep my arse on those lovely seats and admire the lady as it should be...you sure deserve to have it appriciated by all who love cars.... the depression, heart achs and meditation has paid off in full..

I'm just waiting till mine gets done finally...

• Like 2

Now it's dawning on me as to what you said about tye lights...

And the guy backed out???? His loss man...I say you re advertise and maybe raise funds for the bumper as well!

yeah spoke to him direct, cutting the middle man out. that's always helpful. there's so much miscommunication. he agreed to take the car to indika's fix it, run it, and buy if its good. so fair enough. and also found another importer for a bumper. so again, good!

Yeah took her out for a spin. What wonderful stress relief she is.

So folks, 2013 is ending a LOT better than it started. Those of you who know me well enough know what I went through this year. But today...

1. The wilwood 4 pots arrived.

2. Zackie came home and asked to bring her to fine tune

3. I found a parts importer who will bring down a front bumper+paraphernalia for me for a fraction of the cost of Kapruka.

Hark now hear my vtec sing...

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful 2014. And remember, when the days are dark and the prospects bleak, happiness is only a pedal away. (not you tree hugging hybrid types. You can go suck donkey dïck)

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 3

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic