• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Same Here...need advise...sorry for hijacking thread...

Where did you purchase this type of shocks and parts...planing to get for me also...please advise..

that's not in sri lanka, mate. that's a speedhunters shot.

if you want coilovers, i suggest you try GAB or D2. those are the only viable options in this country.

PM me if you want their contact details. and what car do you have?

Congrats Komisiripala....It is simply amazing...

Jus noticed dat the jap plates are off...Did u get copped ?

thanks machan. and yes. first few days this attracted the cops like flies to a horses' ass. i really dunno why. i guess my front number plate sticker was too small. and when they started disrespecting me and slandering me as a person, i really got sick of it. the men in green think they have the right to judge us as well. not just do their duty. one of them actually asked me why i'm not in a car more befitting my status, like a corolla or an axio.

i had had enough of their pith, that's all. so i removed it and kept it for special occasions. its just two screws away anyway.

• Like 1

here's the driver's side dash tray. it doesn't have the rubber runners so it doesn't stay in place. need to get a small magnet or somesuch and sort that out. previous owner had not only lost this, but cut a hole in the place where its lock fits for some stupid switch.

azgq.jpg

thanks machan. and yes. first few days this attracted the cops like flies to a horses' ass. i really dunno why. i guess my front number plate sticker was too small. and when they started disrespecting me and slandering me as a person, i really got sick of it. the men in green think they have the right to judge us as well. not just do their duty. one of them actually asked me why i'm not in a car more befitting my status, like a corolla or an axio.

i had had enough of their pith, that's all. so i removed it and kept it for special occasions. its just two screws away anyway.

Thought as much...It is always beta not to attract these fellows cos they end up finding sum fault....the jap one was looking sesky tho...

the men in green think they have the right to judge us as well. not just do their duty. one of them actually asked me why i'm not in a car more befitting my status, like a corolla or an axio.

This is the sad situation that has happened to our country. People are judged by their clothes and the car they drive, not by their values and skills. :(

What I don't understand is what's makes the Teg unsuitable for a doctor? It makes perfect sense for a doctor to have a fast car... helps in case of emergencies ;)

This is the sad situation that has happened to our country. People are judged by their clothes and the car they drive, not by their values and skills. :(

What I don't understand is what's makes the Teg unsuitable for a doctor? It makes perfect sense for a doctor to have a fast car... helps in case of emergencies ;)

Like VVTi said in that revenue lisence thread, it's best to be under the radar.

But I don't even want my hearse to be an axio

What I don't understand is what's makes the Teg unsuitable for a doctor?

Ignorance. The Integra (standard) is a class above the Civic, which is the Honda rival of the Corolla. I guess the parallel Toyota of that generation was the Camry? But then, don't expect cops to know about cars. Bugger was probably going purely on the exhaust note.

Ignorance. The Integra (standard) is a class above the Civic, which is the Honda rival of the Corolla. I guess the parallel Toyota of that generation was the Camry? But then, don't expect cops to know about cars. Bugger was probably going purely on the exhaust note.

Camry is the equivalent of the accord. I don't think Toyota has a model which compatible with the Integra. It was probably the Carina GT.

Why? Does an axio come with a guarantee that he/she will save your life?

How you judge people is up to you. It just reflects the morals and values you've been brought up with. I for one, will not blindly follow a stereotype just because that's what society expects of me. So clearly I'm not mr popular. But someday when i leave this earth i will do so with one of the biggest smiles on my face. Just saying. No offense meant.

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic