• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Oh the irony. All this work and I'm driving so gingerly!
Oh the irony. All this work and I'm driving so gingerly!
:)

Car looks fabulous!

How much does the tank holds machang?

Parliament grounds can we drop in to see her?

Edited by pug306xsi

Congraz Komi. She is a beauty no doubt. The wait, frustrations, disappointments on the way was really worthwhile.

BTW couldn't help imagining what your response would be like when an unsuspecting soul approach you with the question " mahaththaya meka thel kochchara karanawada?" :violent-smiley-027:

Machan am going to kegalle for a wedding in mid August. 22nd I think. Maybe I can drop in for a cup of tea? ;)

That will be super coooll, drop in anytime , Id be busy with the camera while you have tea, haha,

Edited by Cyclist

just a few more love shots. have to go to auto miraj today, if the weather holds. and then to thalawathugoda in the evening. goodness she's thirsty. 5000/- of petrol went *-poof-*

8mef.jpg

vob0.jpg

let me get my calculator and ..... 5000/160 ..... errr

Will you be doing PP from next month ? LOL

Indika all the way man. The last few days he was obsessed! Cut the paint to perfection. Put all the little clips and ding-dongs before giving it to me

Komi, is the Parliament Grounds thingy happening 2day??

... and guess who else was in Dhammika's shed, stalking you!

33usnx0.jpg

pity i couldn't come and talk to u because i was busy arguing with the guy in the shed, who tried to swipe 100,000 bucks off my credit card. He actually did it and had to get him to cancel the transaction and call the card company to verify it. by the time i was done, u were gone.

btw none of the photos do any justice at all, to the real looks of your teg. this beauty has to be seen with one's own eyes to be admired

• Like 2

ado you should've come over men! even for a minute. those shed buggers are bloody crooks. they once swiped 1500 on my wife's card when she drove the teg there one day and pumped 1005. and quickly cleared the meter also. she hung them up to dry. went up to the manager and got her 495 of fuel back. bastards!

on another occasion one guy started pumping without clearing the meter. i always make it a point to get down and stand with the man to double check everytihng at this particular shed.

ggn6.jpg

these things happen... quite randomly! shehantha and his DC2 ITR. what a sight these two were at the kohuwela lights. sure did slow the traffic!

... and guess who else was in Dhammika's shed, stalking you!

33usnx0.jpg

pity i couldn't come and talk to u because i was busy arguing with the guy in the shed, who tried to swipe 100,000 bucks off my credit card. He actually did it and had to get him to cancel the transaction and call the card company to verify it. by the time i was done, u were gone.

btw none of the photos do any justice at all, to the real looks of your teg. this beauty has to be seen with one's own eyes to be admired

Dude that's a sight! Good job Komi! Really!

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic