• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

nope. sadly supra, its tomorrow-lu. they just can't meet a deadline, these people. even if its one day, they have to drag it to another. if i were to let the disappointment get to me today, i would, seriously, go kiss ruhunu kumari on mount beach.

• Like 2

nope. sadly supra, its tomorrow-lu. they just can't meet a deadline, these people. even if its one day, they have to drag it to another. if i were to let the disappointment get to me today, i would, seriously, go kiss ruhunu kumari on mount beach.

I got my EK3 out today after 4 months :P haha

• Like 2

I went to Nilanka to get my 4 pots installed... he says leave the car and go, he will call me when it is done. I went home thinking I wont see the car for 2-3 days... I come home in the evening after work, relaxing at home, he calls me and asks, 'Ada enne nadda? Weda ivarai!'" So took a taxi and brought the Foz home, same night, with the Sti5 brakes installed... :) Barely 6 hours after I left it...

Anna baas la!!

(Annoys Komis sufficiently I hope)

• Like 3

I went to Nilanka to get my 4 pots installed... he says leave the car and go, he will call me when it is done. I went home thinking I wont see the car for 2-3 days... I come home in the evening after work, relaxing at home, he calls me and asks, 'Ada enne nadda? Weda ivarai!'" So took a taxi and brought the Foz home, same night, with the Sti5 brakes installed... :) Barely 6 hours after I left it...

Anna baas la!!

(Annoys Komis sufficiently I hope)

i assume he has no other work...

nope. sadly supra, its tomorrow-lu. they just can't meet a deadline, these people. even if its one day, they have to drag it to another.

Your team of basses must have been lawyers in their previous lives! LOL (Now ye lawyers out there don't unleash your wrath on me on this thread!)

nope. sadly supra, its tomorrow-lu. they just can't meet a deadline, these people. even if its one day, they have to drag it to another.

Your team of basses must have been lawyers in their previous lives! LOL (Now ye lawyers out there don't unleash your wrath on me on this thread!)

That's such a familiar story for me too. It's best to hope for the best but expect the least Komi. :)

• Like 1

Off to the garage for the gazillionth time..,

...sigh

all part of the fun game ! if its can be done like while you read old newspapers like in a service station, everyone will build Type-Rs ! LOL stay strong! haha

5pm today. It's done. Being lowered to desired height now. Indika went to delkanda to get three clips for the wiper drain board which were missing. So I'm three clips away. Literally.

finally! man! take few pic before its gets dark mate! :)

Can't wait!

White35.jpg

Machine like this? :sleeping-smiley-001:

Or like this?

DSC_0074.jpgFirst ever thing do when I open Autolanka is.........., Checking "Project-R"

Edited by WCW
  • Like 1

Stopped at avirate. Wife is shopping. There's an itr in the parking lot.

...and it's all I can think about B-)

whoo hoo! Finally you are taking the red head home! Congrats mate! Dont forget to post pics asap!!!!

Stopped at avirate. Wife is shopping. There's an itr in the parking lot.

...and it's all I can think about B-)

What a smart cookie she is: Making use of your semi-comatose blissful state by going clothes shopping...hahaha!

• Like 1

Yes! Good lord I'm such a sucker for a pretty face!

She did realise I would've done just about anything yesterday!

I come out of avirate at 8/30pm to a small crowd gathered around the car.

That has to be the best feeling in the world!

....I come out of avirate at 8/30pm to a small crowd gathered around the car.

That has to be the best feeling in the world!

What?! Really? That happens in Colombo for non-riced cars? Besides, I thought most Colombo folk wouldn't recognize a four door ITR if it hit them in the face?

No recognition. They were just curious as to what it was! Pointing at various areas going "ammatahudu"

I think it's the same effect when Indians watch "troy". No hero-hai, no dushman-hai confusion kartha-hai

:sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic