• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

here's what was done on that day. as obvious, nothing more was done since then. basically if i don't go, sh*t just stops. brilliant.

m1jn.jpg

08up.jpg

pifd.jpg

hgm5.jpg

heg1.jpg

the bumpers have been sanded and prepped for paint. all the clips brought down for the mudguards. they were toying with the front seat rails when i went today.

still missing the passenger front door wire harness. they'll be bolting the door trims once they find that.

the exhaust mod is the last thing that needs to be done. indika will be getting this out of the paint stall soon. probably tomorrow.

so close. yet so fcuking far...

Makes my bloody boil to hear they are just dragging this for so long, Doesn't this Indika fellow like to get paid after its done?

here's what was done on that day. as obvious, nothing more was done since then. basically if i don't go, sh*t just stops. brilliant.

m1jn.jpg

08up.jpg

pifd.jpg

hgm5.jpg

heg1.jpg

the bumpers have been sanded and prepped for paint. all the clips brought down for the mudguards. they were toying with the front seat rails when i went today.

still missing the passenger front door wire harness. they'll be bolting the door trims once they find that.

the exhaust mod is the last thing that needs to be done. indika will be getting this out of the paint stall soon. probably tomorrow.

so close. yet so fcuking far...

Now do you understand why I'm so apprehensive about starting a restoration project in absentia.

How about seeking services of an exorcist to ward off any evil spirits in the garage who are delaying the project? Bera gahala... dehi kapala.... Remember Supernatural begins when the common logic ends!!!

basically if i don't go, sh*t just stops. brilliant.

Same story everywhere in Sri Lanka with these "Maka baases"!!!

" they were toying with the front seat rails when i went today."

True story , they do that to stuff that we find very hard and valuable. cant yell or smack in the face because you need the monkey to get the work done! its a very difficult situation!

:speechless-smiley-019:

Ooga Chaka dance and whatnot. Yes I'll resort to that soon!

How about injecting something to their ass so they cant move here and there much longer ? so they stay in garage and do the thing ?

badayanda beth deepan,puka mahala , as you always say :D

Going there tomorrow machan. Need to get some clearer pics during the daytime. Very close to finishing up. Another 2-3 days work. Wonder how many rest days will be in between that tho. Let's see...

A few badges and whatnots I have to fix on the interior myself. And have to redo the stereo. I'm not giving that over to the tinker. Raer the Bara boys do it. So I'll be spending a couple of days after I get her out to sort those things as well. She also has no light bulbs so that needs to be addressed as well...

me me pick me! ooh!

no wait, i'll be driving.

jaliya you know damned well that dehiwela lies in between kolonnawa and mount... ;)

So does Colombo 05 :P

Btw, how come the four spoke wheel is in there machan? Just until things wrap up?

About the same weight. Malaysian brand SSCUS. Went for them after seeing the pair janaka Rodrigo got for his sti. Really well built. And everyone who sat in them swore they were the most comfortable sport buckets ever.

Excellent build quality and value for money. I love them. Replica recaros are in comparison quite crappy and more expensive

About the same weight. Malaysian brand SSCUS. Went for them after seeing the pair janaka Rodrigo got for his sti. Really well built. And everyone who sat in them swore they were the most comfortable sport buckets ever.

Excellent build quality and value for money. I love them. Replica recaros are in comparison quite crappy and more expensive

SUUCUUS as they are fondly known in Malaysia are amazing seats. Their range of designs are quite outstanding, and as Suneth mentioned the build quality is quite impressive. If your on a budget and want brand new seats its the brand to go for.

Give us a comparison of price of recaros, vs replicas vs sucus just so I understand what good value they are!

Also is it possible to get the material that they do these seats in, in Sri Lanka?

Itr steering and clock still gathering dust in storage. Guess it'll go last. And yes, Colombo 6, temple lane Colombo 3, nawala, so many stops on the way home!

Will have the beer chilled... :)

Talking about Jabba... Where is that Fat Boy...?? Does he still have the STi ?

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic