• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Swift Sport 2006 Turbo/supercharger Upgrades

charithrac

Hey Guys I got a swift sport 2006 manual. Looking at doing a turbo or a supercharge upgrade. There seems to be lot of videos and upgrade kits available, Id like to know some good upgrade shops in colombo that I can visit and get some advice from.

Thanks

20120722_144049-1.jpg

20120724_104454.jpg

20120720_224207.jpg

Hey Guys I got a swift sport 2006 manual. Looking at doing a turbo or a supercharge upgrade. There seems to be lot of videos and upgrade kits available, Id like to know some good upgrade shops in colombo that I can visit and get some advice from.

Thanks

20120722_144049-1.jpg

20120724_104454.jpg

20120720_224207.jpg

theres a bolt on supercharger kit that comes for the swift sport try & get that

Thats an amazing car you got there! Handles really well for a Front wheel drive! In terms of going Turbo though you will have to think about your internals! I'm guessing you might have to change them to forged if you want to run high boost and experience the proper performance that a Turbo will give you! :) You should speak to Sacha or someone about the fab work and everything :)

If you are going for Forced induction go with turbocharging. But i too recommend you to go for forged internals. But if it's a daily driver my advice is to keep it NA and go for some performance mods. It'll be much more reliable and drivable. :)

Edited by kelum_wj
  • Like 1