• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

50 Rolls Royce Ghost's To Be Imported

malla

i've dug one out of a hip of an internally displaced girl in Mannar a month before the war ended. she was hit from very very far away so luckily nothing fractured. the bullet had cut through her gluteus maximus like a hot knife through butter, hit her hip bone, and somersaulted inside her butt-muscle. it was facing the way it came.

ortheopedic surgeon pulled rank on me and took it home as a souvenir. would've been a nice addition to my collection of bullets removed from patients at the time. sigh

You have the coolest job mate... me... I just sell buttons... :) the most blood I see if someone pricks their finger on one of the prongs... or get their fingers smashed by the attaching machine ;)

You, you pull bullets out of butts! Female butts at the too!!

Ah yes, Before Sachinwick throws a hissy fit, hmmm nice RollsRoyce Ghost. How much does it do on petrol? There, I played to the gallery.

• 3 months later...
Members,

This is how this government is spending tax payers money.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

apparently there is something called the commonwealth fund where all member states contribute to spend for the summit

Ithin apita paan-da?

*so is it bread for us?*

Dan yana widihata nam apita paanwath hambaweida danne nehe! :sport-smiley-027::sad-smiley-040::sad-smiley-034:

*at the way things are going on now, we may not even have bread!*

Edited by CJ5

Members,

Even Commonwealth Fund. Give financial support can we effort this colossal amount of money.

Ghost.2013 Rolls Royce Ghost. Price Range: $256,650 - $296,000 | MPG: 13 city/21 hwy.

S L Rupees cost will be with out shipping will be 32512000/= to 3759200/=

Who is going to use hem after the event?
Possible that History will repeat again. like what happened in 1977.
Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Very likely, frauds cheats, thugs and even a murderer or two. :sad-smiley-067:

• Like 1

Members,

Even Commonwealth Fund. Give financial support can we effort this colossal amount of money.

Ghost.2013 Rolls Royce Ghost. Price Range: $256,650 - $296,000 | MPG: 13 city/21 hwy.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Care to elaborate what happened in 1977 please?

Just heard that the Gov has offered permits to a few rich businessmen for Merc S class's for Commonwealth. No news on the RRs however.

The person whom the permit got offered has declined it because he had to import the S facelift , but he wanted the the newest version of the S class, which the Gov has declined.

Money talks man :0)

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You don't have to look at 1977.... SAARC summit is an example

You don't have to look at 1977.... SAARC summit is an example

Thinking of it...what happened to those S320s?????...and.....

Care to elaborate what happened in 1977 please?

I reckon what Sylvi is trying to get at here is that Sirimavo B in 1976 had hosted the Non-Alligned Summit with much pomp and glory while the masses were supposed to nave been suffering and then at the next election in 1977 she had got kicked out of power!!!

I reckon what Sylvi is trying to get at here is that Sirimavo B in 1976 had hosted the Non-Alligned Summit with much pomp and glory while the masses were supposed to nave been suffering and then at the next election in 1977 she had got kicked out of power!!!

Ahh! I see, thanks for clearing that up, I catch the drift now...I was thinking cars when it was politics that was on the boards! :D

Members,

First of all thank you CJ5 for explaining the situation during that era.

I was a young boy at the time when B's first elected to power in mid 1950.

Have seen the changes taken place in Ceylon, how profitable institutions were nationalized.

Ethnic problems were created in late 1950.There by majority of our Ceylonese had left the country.

Dark Era in early 1960. Later imports were liberalized in late 1970. Thereby we Sri Lankans are enjoying all benefits.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• Like 1

Members,

First of all thank you CJ5 for explaining the situation during that era.

I was a young boy at the time when B's first elected to power in mid 1950.

Have seen the changes taken place in Ceylon, how profitable institutions were nationalized.

Ethnic problems were created in late 1950.There by majority of our Ceylonese had left the country.

Dark Era in early 1960. Later imports were liberalized in late 1970. Thereby we Sri Lankans are enjoying all benefits.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Amen to that.

Even if this thing was held in the UK, I am sure that UK govt wont get RRs for the delegates. may be a jag or MB.

Loketa bara kase gedarata mara gathe kiyanne mewata.

i remember there were two idiots in here saying this shit will not happen.. i think one's handle starts with C.....ends with nikan.. i just wanted to wait and see.. since they seem to know it all...

Edited by charitha19

i remember there were two idiots in here saying this shit will not happen.. i think one's handle starts with C.....ends with nikan.. i just wanted to wait and see.. since they seem to know it all...

The rumor that 50 Rolls Royces will be imported is not true.

Let me repeat, just in case you didn't understand it the first time: The rumor that 50 Rolls Royces will be imported is not true. :)

The rumor that 50 Rolls Royces will be imported is not true.

Let me repeat, just in case you didn't understand it the first time: The rumor that 50 Rolls Royces will be imported is not true. :)

oh yeah.. sorry.... my bad.. i think it was someone else that said nothing will be done..:)