• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where To Buy Shock Absorbers With Coispring

nish1

I seriously doubt that! Clicked the thread in hope, tho.

Should we talk about it anyway?

Might as well..... I am planning on getting down a set of coilovers. TEIN is out of my reach so came accross GAB, brought down locally (Malaysian I think). Rough estimate was Rs 150k for the full set, which I thought was reasonable so will most probably go for it after Dec.

If anyone has put these on a B4 would like to have some feedback, thanks

http://gabsuspension.com/template.asp?menuid=11

My front Bilsteins were replaced with kyb, sometime back but not too happy with them also would be nice to lower the car a few inches.

Might as well..... I am planning on getting down a set of coilovers. TEIN is out of my reach so came accross GAB, brought down locally (Malaysian I think). Rough estimate was Rs 150k for the full set, which I thought was reasonable so will most probably go for it after Dec.

If anyone has put these on a B4 would like to have some feedback, thanks

http://gabsuspension.com/template.asp?menuid=11

My front Bilsteins were replaced with kyb, sometime back but not too happy with them also would be nice to lower the car a few inches.

Have you considered D2? They have adjustable dampening and ride height. 130k for my car.

I heard some disturbing reviews from gab Malaysia users after 6 months of use.

If you can up the budget to about 200k there's the prostreet s range from eibach. Fully adjustable ride height, dampening oil shock coilovers. 1 year comprehensive warranty. PM me and I'll send you the contact. Personally I can't afford it right now :)

Have you considered D2? They have adjustable dampening and ride height. 130k for my car.

I heard some disturbing reviews from gab Malaysia users after 6 months of use.

If you can up the budget to about 200k there's the prostreet s range from eibach. Fully adjustable ride height, dampening oil shock coilovers. 1 year comprehensive warranty. PM me and I'll send you the contact. Personally I can't afford it right now :)

Thanks for the info.... considering the guys who are bringing it (GAB) down you would expect it to be good quality. Maybe its ok for short term use on the track but me looking at daily driving so need something that will last.

Was reading up on eibach, quite impressive... plus with one year warrenty its a much bettter deal than getting something down from e bay. Will be sending u a pm now... thanks.

Thanks for the info.... considering the guys who are bringing it (GAB) down you would expect it to be good quality. Maybe its ok for short term use on the track but me looking at daily driving so need something that will last.

Was reading up on eibach, quite impressive... plus with one year warrenty its a much bettter deal than getting something down from e bay. Will be sending u a pm now... thanks.

My requirements exactly. Soft enough for daily driving. Am trying out a set of cheap eBay coilovers next month. Have heard some surprisingly decent reviews about them, since the damper is stock. As I'm not track racing, it might just work. Will let you know how that goes

• 9 months later...