• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pirelli Tyres

nano31

I got a offer for pirelli tyres 185/65/14 Rs 12750/= per tyre

It is made in Turkey.

Any Idea about the shelf life of tires in general.

Is it worth?

Is it good tire in a point of safety & mileage

My car is CE110

Not sure about the shelf life. But they do last quite a long time on the road. I've done 10k on the set of pirelli p4's on the noah and they still look brand new. I was skeptic at first cos the walls were softer than the michelin energy's they replaced that got one puncture after the other. So far the current pair hasnt had any such problems and the grip is quite ok. Its a little noisy when I hit 60 but its a good compromise. Anyway 12750 is a really good price cos mine are 195/70/14s and they were going for 23k retail when I bought them.

• 2 weeks later...

I searched AL and forums in few European countries and gotta know that pirelli's side wall is notorious but almost all local tire dealers are saying it is a good tire.

I got another offer for maxxis Thailand Rs 11000/= per tire, the same tire have been using