• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This The Next Nissan Sunny???

isurujosh

Well the nameplate Nissan Sentra(in US) has much been associated with the Nissan Sunny that we all know back in SL... at least the good old FB13 we all know has the Sentra nameplate in the US... having said that this what the next Sentra in the US is gonna look like... So guys what do you think about this caddy shaped car ...

[Too bad there aren't any topics under this Nissan section with so much of puny Nissan defenders in the forum... I am having to open the account for them and I am sure I bring good luck to them :lol: ]

Very Stylish not necessarily be beautiful in everyone's mind.... <_<

0602nissansentra9018us.jpg

0602nissansentra059003yo.jpg

0602nissansentra9036lu.jpg

i don't think it's bad.. it's alright... if you look at it for a while, you get the sense trhat it's just a squashed (from both ends) skyline (v35)

why are all the manufacturers making "tall" cars... like the corolla.. they are not going wide and low anymore..

Well the nameplate Nissan Sentra(in US) has much been associated with the Nissan Sunny that we all know back in SL... at least the good old FB13 we all know has the Sentra nameplate in the US... having said that this what the next Sentra in the US is gonna look like... So guys what do you think about this caddy shaped car ...

[Too bad there aren't any topics under this Nissan section with so much of puny Nissan defenders in the forum... I am having to open the account for them and I am sure I bring good luck to them :lol: ]

Very Stylish not necessarily be beautiful in everyone's mind.... <_<

Looks like an over weight v-series.. :lol: but since we dont get the caddy over here, its sure to be a hit when it lands in SL.. Nice to see that it does not have the 'minding my own business' look of the older Sunnys..

Looks like an over weight v-series.. :lol: but since we dont get the caddy over here, its sure to be a hit when it lands in SL.. Nice to see that it does not have the 'minding my own business' look of the older Sunnys..

Actually it also looks a bit like the current Toyota mark II..

well, if you look at the current maxima (and 350Z too i guess) in the US market (which i may add looks pretty damn good..the maxima), this looks just like a smaller, squashed up version of it (and looks pretty bad in my opinion!).

I get why everybody says it looks like a cadillac, but as much as i dislike nissan i'd still side with them on this..its just a step in the direction they've been going in lately, and the lights are pretty much the same styling cues they've been using on the maxima...

I must say that I dont find this car particularly ugly(emoticon was jst to annoy the Nissan buggers)... but as suggested earlier these Nissans Sunny's of modern times(not the FB15 but N16 and this) tend to have a "leave me alone" kinda look...

I must say that I dont find this car particularly ugly(emoticon was jst to annoy the Nissan buggers)... but as suggested earlier these Nissans Sunny's of modern times(not the FB15 but N16 and this) tend to have a "leave me alone" kinda look...

by "leave me alone" did you mean "I'm a badass, so don't mess with me", or "I'm have less style than and am ugly as a philipino hooker, so you might not want to come near me"

I hope it was the latter! :)

by "leave me alone" did you mean "I'm a badass, so don't mess with me", or "I'm have less style than and am ugly as a philipino hooker, so you might not want to come near me"

I hope it was the latter! :P

Those are some comments comin out of an economist's mouth... man I lik ya attitude, welcome to Sentra bashing :):)B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Those are some comments comin out of an economist's mouth... man I lik ya attitude, welcome to Sentra bashing :D:):lol:

:( damn no longer a sentra bashing! no longer any kinda bashing! honestly Nissan is making very good progress with Ghosn!

Ghosn left Nissan and went back to Renault.

Isn't Renault holding Nissan aka influence Nissan, besides his policy decisions such as dropping the non profit models, breaking the kaizen(hope i got the word right), trying to reuse the platforms and lines among multiple models(FMS)(which is why modern day nissans look alike) still has great influence on the companies direction...