• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Good Tires For Replacing 17"

PSP NANOTECH

Hi,

in my car ive got 215/45/R17 91W bridgestone turanze tires now. i am looking for replacements and all replacements are like over 25000 rupees O.o in the earlier car it was 10000 per tire for japanese bridgestones.... anyone have any suggestions for good replacements at reasonable price. i am not looking for low quality chinese tires. nor do i think i require racing grade tires :)

Hi,

in my car ive got 215/45/R17 91W bridgestone turanze tires now. i am looking for replacements and all replacements are like over 25000 rupees O.o in the earlier car it was 10000 per tire for japanese bridgestones.... anyone have any suggestions for good replacements at reasonable price. i am not looking for low quality chinese tires. nor do i think i require racing grade tires :)

I've got Bridgestone Turanz tires too. The best. The cheapest you could get would be Roadstone, and then Hankook. Both brands are really good. Hankook should be around 18,000/-. Dunlop is also cheap they come in Chinese and Indonesian both. Chinese one is cheaper but never wanted to try it. Speak to the Tire people at Hillstreet (not the one towards Dehiwala, but the other side). For tires, am going there for the past decade.

But machang, why you worried about tyre prices? You have money saved from fuel, brakes, coolant, ect, right?

:P haha. very good point :D but still i think spending over 30k for tire is bit too much. its my fault i got them. but i dont regret one bit :) thats the part of the car i love the most, the 17" alloys :) never would have bought the prius otherwise. and these make FE lower too and the ride also bit uncomfortable than a regular prius. so not that stingy ;)

and thanks for the others for the suggestions. ill be sure to check them soon. i thought maxxis was a low quality tire.. should do some research but i am thinking of going for either Michelin or bridgestone even if i have to spend more because those are sure and give a good ride. ive not been getting good comfort from dunlop so far.

and does anyone have a suggestion for air pressure for the 215/45/R17 tires? because their low profile i usually use high pressure to reduce damage to the rims. i have 32 front a 30 rear. is this good or bad?

:P haha. very good point :D but still i think spending over 30k for tire is bit too much. its my fault i got them. but i dont regret one bit :) thats the part of the car i love the most, the 17" alloys :) never would have bought the prius otherwise. and these make FE lower too and the ride also bit uncomfortable than a regular prius. so not that stingy ;)

and thanks for the others for the suggestions. ill be sure to check them soon. i thought maxxis was a low quality tire.. should do some research but i am thinking of going for either Michelin or bridgestone even if i have to spend more because those are sure and give a good ride. ive not been getting good comfort from dunlop so far.

and does anyone have a suggestion for air pressure for the 215/45/R17 tires? because their low profile i usually use high pressure to reduce damage to the rims. i have 32 front a 30 rear. is this good or bad?

Maxxis is a good tyre with reasonable price tag. Check futher details in Tyre price thread. Im a happy user of Victra MA Z1 ,now nearing15k mark and no complaints at all.