• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Colombo Night Race 2012

Andrew_GTR

Darin,

Just for my knowledge, Y u didn't started off again ..... probably u had a better chance to finished it yet...

Darin has a Push-Start button on the STi 10 and im pretty sure it didn't engage... i might be wrong though... Darin?

He eventually did get the car going and finished 6th if im not mistaken...

Edited by Andrew_GTR

Good battle Darin ..good job holding them back for so long. It looked like you locked up and understeered into the corner. Ashan was already turning into the corner when you were locking up and had already committed to the corner by the looks of it. On this occasion It looked like a racing incident to me. Did see you going sideways in duke street!! Would like to see the other camera angle to see how you corrected.. Either way I'm glad a a scooby won!

• Like 1

Darin has a Push-Start button on the STi 10 and im pretty sure it didn't engage... i might be wrong though... Darin?

He eventually did get the car going and finished 6th if im not mistaken...

Wasn't it 5th? I didn't see an official result sheet, just going by memory,

Darin,

Just for my knowledge, Y u didn't started off again ..... probably u had a better chance to finished it yet...

machan the push button start on the new car is a big pain, once the engine dies it takes about 30 seconds to start.

but i m really happy with the cars performance, katu we got pole, night race we got pole by half a second and its running flawlessly.

thanks all for ur support

talking about galadari check out the video 1st lap entry into galadari , i almost went in there myself went over the sand bags and boards and had my heart in my mouth.

Saw. You knocked a sheet of something loose, speculation at our corner was that it was a sheet of McFoil or summin, or possibly an advertising hoarding. I think I got a pic somewhere too...

On the subject of the 1st touch from Ashan on the 1st lap, looking at the on board footage he takes a very different line from most others at the Duke street corner, and got caught out. I'm not sure, but I would think it was a racing incident. However, the way Darin was able to catch the resulting slide was amazing!

machan the push button start on the new car is a big pain, once the engine dies it takes about 30 seconds to start.

but i m really happy with the cars performance, katu we got pole, night race we got pole by half a second and its running flawlessly.

thanks all for ur support

Anyway it was one of a great show ... keeping them in the backyard for 7 laps :action-smiley-033: ... End of the day its a night of Subaru's :dance2: :dance2: ... that's what meant to me the most (No offense to the rest). Best of luck mate for up coming events in 2013!

0.57 Sec in that SL-GT event. Not Ashans fault me thinks :)

yeah... the way i see it Darin skidded on to Ashans car...Clearly a race incident... But not sure why Darin's car just rolling back... I'm not sure if its a 30 sec block till his car starts :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by xlr8r