• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Cb8 Front Bumber And Radior

nilupa.uok

My car faced with an minior accedent and need to replace the Front buffer, radiator and A/C condencer.

Do any one of you guys know any place that i could buy those for a reasonable price ?

Hi Nilupa.uok

I got a new radiator from Lionel Raiator [Contact Details] and as I know they manufacture those here in Sri Lanka. The thing is that I got it for a 4DR5 Jeep and kindly call them and ask for what model you want. That time I called D*MO Radiators as well to find the prices. I think their products are bit expensive but good in quality. However since its not the same vehicle I am talking about, kindly consider this as a tip to find.

If you find a good place to buy AC Condensers and related parts , please post the details as well. Thanks.

Edited by Nishan.dj

My car faced with an minior accedent and need to replace the Front buffer, radiator and A/C condencer.

Do any one of you guys know any place that i could buy those for a reasonable price ?

You should be able to find these from Delkanda or the various used body part shops in Dehiwala etc as the parts from Proton also fit this model. If you can't find originals the condenser can be easily manufactured from a standard part and so can the radiator. The bumper can probably be repaired though plenty should be lying around thanks to people upgrading to Evo 3 front bumpers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the replies. I was able to find all the damaged stuff by visiting Delkanda spare parts shops.

Front buffer with mount = 10 k

Radiator = 8 k

A/C Condensor = 4.5 K

Thanks for the replies again. :)

Good to hear! Which places had the parts?