• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Japan Alto 2003 Shock Absorber Price

sasindu555

Question

4 answers to this question

Any body knows Japan Alto 2003 (HA23S) Shock Absorber Price ? Im looking for genuine parts. Thanks.

Why don't you use the telephone rather than posting these type of questions in the forum.

The agent for Suzuki is A*W and the number is available in the yellow pages. The agent for KYB is TAAS and they are also available in the yellow pages. Forum members are unlikely to have price lists to hand.

Why don't you use the telephone rather than posting these type of questions in the forum.

The agent for Suzuki is A*W and the number is available in the yellow pages. The agent for KYB is TAAS and they are also available in the yellow pages. Forum members are unlikely to have price lists to hand.

Thanks for your reply. Normally im doing my services from them. Their price bit higher than others. Thats why I ask this from here.

Thanks for your reply. Normally im doing my services from them. Their price bit higher than others. Thats why I ask this from here.

Well KYB is original equipment on most Japanese cars so check with their prices. They even give a discount for cash purchases. An alternative is Tokico marketed by Douglas and Sons.

In both these places you will get originals and they will advice you on the country of manufacture.

Well KYB is original equipment on most Japanese cars so check with their prices. They even give a discount for cash purchases. An alternative is Tokico marketed by Douglas and Sons.

In both these places you will get originals and they will advice you on the country of manufacture.

Thank you for the information.