• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Power Shutters And Signal Light Issue In Bk12

newone

Question

Hi friends. My march BK12 which I bought recently have some issues with the back left side signal light and the same side power shutter.

1. When I on the left signla light the beep sound indicators beep intervals very shoter than normal and the back left signal light not working.

2. Back left power shutter not woking by pressing the same door buton or the driver side buttons. right side works fine.

3. back door which has the little switch to open the door is also not working.

Please let me know what should I check first.

Thank you..

15 answers to this question

1. When you change the bulb this problem will go away.

2. Your door switch is faulty. Try cleaning it up and replacing. If not you will need to replace a new switch.

3 .I don't know what your talking about in this case. Be more specific.

• Like 1

Hi friends. My march BK12 which I bought recently have some issues with the back left side signal light and the same side power shutter.

1. When I on the left signla light the beep sound indicators beep intervals very shoter than normal and the back left signal light not working.

2. Back left power shutter not woking by pressing the same door buton or the driver side buttons. right side works fine.

Thank you..

In point #3 are you referring to the power door opening switch of the tailgate ?

Looks a burnt fuse of a rear section. If all fuses are fine, secondly look for the connectors of the rear wiring loom.

• Like 2

1. When you change the bulb this problem will go away.

2. Your door switch is faulty. Try cleaning it up and replacing. If not you will need to replace a new switch.

3 .I don't know what your talking about in this case. Be more specific.

Thanks Nzer.

3 is, the back door has a little switche instead of a lock. we can open the door by presingit. I tried it again today morning. It works only one time. I think theres a problem with that switch

Are you talking about the child safety lock? When engaged, they prevent the door being opened from the inside, regardless of if the door is locked or not.

No frend. It has a littele switch intead of a hand operated lock.

In point #3 are you referring to the power door opening switch of the tailgate ?

Looks a burnt fuse of a rear section. If all fuses are fine, secondly look for the connectors of the rear wiring loom.

Yes friend. Thhats what I am talking about. I am not familiar with this automoble terms. thanks. today morning it works. But only one time. I think theres something wrong with the switch.

Thank you..

I'm guessing he's talking about 2 doors here.. Rear Left Door and also Boot or the 5th Door at the back. My car's got a electric remote boot release so I have a switch for that in my remote and also inside my glove box.. is that what you are talking about in #3 newone ?

Edited by Fixzit

I'm guessing he's talking about 2 doors here.. Rear Left Door and also Boot or the 5th Door at the back. My car's got a electric remote boot release so I have a switch for that in my remote and also inside my glove box.. is that what you are talking about in #3 newone ?

Iam talking about 5th door machan.. it has a little switch to release the lock.

Thank you..

2. Does that window work at all ? As in if the driver control button nor the button on the window can't be used to operate the window, then I guess the window motor assembly or the electric motor is faulty. Sometimes this can be repaired particularly if the motor is ok, by replacing the jammed up parts, most of the time the winder cable.

2. Does that window work at all ? As in if the driver control button nor the button on the window can't be used to operate the window, then I guess the window motor assembly or the electric motor is faulty. Sometimes this can be repaired particularly if the motor is ok, by replacing the jammed up parts, most of the time the winder cable.

It cannot open with driver side button or the passenger side button.. Thanks Don. Now I have a idea about this thing.

For your power window problem as Nzer suggested, my guess too is that the switch at the door is faulty, Power windows go up and down when the polarity of the motor changes, and thats what the switch does. if you are a bit handy with a multi-meter you can find out which wire does what and then connect it manually to see exactly where the problem is..(But I do not recommend this unless you know what you are doing) in most cases either its a fuse or a faulty switch. In your case given that you can still operate the window from the switch at the driver's side door means it's most probably a faulty switch.

for the 5th door at the back..usually they work with an electric actuator to pull the lock when you press the button. Try talking it to one of those places who do central locking systems, they might be able to help you...

Edited by Fixzit

Thank you all for your kind help. Now all problems solved.

1. Signal light connectors loose connection

2. the motor got stucked. little knock to the motor worked,

3. Its the problem with the way I touch the switch.

Edited by newone