• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Presenting My Vintage Corolla!

Jaliya48

• 2 weeks later...
Jaliya, hope you saw this:

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/14787-looking-for-a-lancer-rear-light/#entry231654

Hope you still have your old tail lights with you. :)

I've got the old lenses, but they're in a million pieces! One lens assembly was also boiled to soften the glue (didn't work-rather foolish of me!) and the red lens turned a curious pale colour afterwards.

Allions, Premios and Hybrids are strictly not allowed . Thanks!

Moderating that is going to be a bit of a bitch neda? Plus banning Hybrids will exclude cool ones like the LS600h etc

and What about Corollas btw?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Small correction on the Hybrid scenario. Yes the special ones will be allowed to be there. Corolla's yes as long as they are either clean or there is something unique about them!

At least someone is taking the initiative....

So basically you take your corolla and wash it and you're good to go... and if you're too lazy to wash it stop by darley road buy a "NISMO tuned V-tec powered" sticker on it, and it's unique..

I think you should let people contact the admins and confirm whether their cars are worthy or register them before the meet. just to minimize the conflicts. One reason is certain owners can be a bit rowdy. and the other is there are some tastefully done up day to day cars too.

That's a lot of hoops to jump through to show off your Corolla with gold badges and the RPM meter :D

I think you should let people contact the admins and confirm whether their cars are worthy or register them before the meet. just to minimize the conflicts. One reason is certain owners can be a bit rowdy. and the other is there are some tastefully done up day to day cars too.

Thank you for the suggestions ! Yes I have posted on the event page, and so far got quite a good response for the crowd! :)

So basically you take your corolla and wash it and you're good to go... and if you're too lazy to wash it stop by darley road buy a "NISMO tuned V-tec powered" sticker on it, and it's unique..

That's a lot of hoops to jump through to show off your Corolla with gold badges and the RPM meter :D

Nice, thats all you lot can come up with! When I meant clean, I meant cars that are in original condition and of course cars that are maintained. Its nice to see original cars, even if they are a Rolla from the 90's. A trend that seems to developing in Japan, so maybe it might catch up here as well!

Saw this gem today <3

PsGgwJh.jpg

Oh wow! If the front of this looks like mine, then this was based in Kollpity a couple of years back. A real minter, I think! He has to loose those wheel covers though, beigh!

Was this in Kandy? Snap some more photos if you get an opportunity!

Edited by Jaliya48

Oh wow! If the front of this looks like mine, then this was based in Kollpity a couple of years back. A real minter, I think! He has to loose those wheel covers though, beigh!

Was this in Kandy? Snap some more photos if you get an opportunity!

true, have to looke those wheel covers and yea in kandy.

i will take more snaps next time. as u can see the owner is inside so i couldn't take more pics :/

true, have to looke those wheel covers and yea in kandy.

i will take more snaps next time. as u can see the owner is inside so i couldn't take more pics :/

Good point.

I always asked my father why he didn't import a two door model(panelvan), apparently it's not that practical as a family vehicle! Oh well, I still like my four door wags!!