• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Presenting My Vintage Corolla!

Jaliya48

I only found 2 pics since i'm out of country at the moment. There were more pics at home when it was newly restored.. :( Also i hide reg plate and face since i uploaded in a photobucket.

DSC02572_zpsd84ebd63.jpg

DSC02602_zps2cf2afbc.jpg

Damn that does look mint, I'd recommend a set of period matching alloys when feasible,

Thumbs up for a good job machan, looking forward to see more

Edited by tiv

Damn that does look mint, I'd recommend a set of period matching alloys when feasible,

Thumbs up for a good job machan, looking forward to see more

Thanks machan.

Talking about alloys, i found difficulty on finding alloys that fits without spacers. Any alloy was fitting rare but most were not fitting to front because of the 'grease cup'. I didn't wan't to remove it or add spacers. So ended up with this alloy set. But some time later will try to fit another decent set that matches KE72. Not sure if i could get a original alloy set that comes to newer corollas. Not sure though. Don't want to screw the looks of KE72.

Though i restored the interior, i look forward to take it to a good cushion work place and completely redo the interior from floor to seats and hood. Might look to do it with leather / good fabric depending on availability of original ash color.

cmxjn > Please check my old post with the costs, i added the engine repair cost.

Edited by kmeeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...