• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cargo Box, From Where Can I Buy It In Sl?

C_J

Some spare part importers have them. Seen in seeduwa and also in delkanda along to wijerama

1+ also there is this place in rattanapitiya that has loads of stuff like surfboards, racks, boats etc etc...

Not been there myself but once called them up to check on some machinery they had advertised on the papers.

worth a shot going there an checking the place out.

Related question - will they allow a roof box on the highway, also what about a bike rack? Any thoughts?

Long as its securely bolted i dont see any issues.

not allowed. i was in a similar situation and it didnt work out. At both kahathuduwa and galanigama interchanges

not allowed. i was in a similar situation and it didnt work out. At both kahathuduwa and galanigama interchanges

Strange, about 2 days back I saw a swift/Chevrolet with a surf board on top and another car with a roof box. They should have come from Kottawa (most probably) or Kahathuduwa