• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Will Taxes Get Changed With Upcoming Budget

Aruna2002

Question

Nice to see that nothing much has changed on this fourum.... :)

The Govt is issuing permits to all the servants, so obviously higher the tax larger the benifit they get by selling the permits or when they buy the cars. But I heard some permits have been stopped ? so there is a chance we might see some reduction in the next budget, or even before that.

I think Sunday night, either around 7, or closer to mid-night. You know, when people are watching the match.

Outta jokes, leaving aside vehicle import taxes, I think its just good sense to make sure you have a full tank before Sunday... Just in case.

Oops another fuel hike expected I guess Peri..... :(

I dunno. I don't claim any inside mother's brother's cousin's connections, but with LIOC already raising the diesel, can't help but think Ceypetco might follow. Then won't be long for petrol.

Like I said, just in case.

True true. It's been on the cards. I think Diesel price is on target for increase from the IMF as it's subsidized. Typical. They make all the increases this month and then announce a budget in November that is soooooo people friendly and nothing goes up!

Edited by GTAm

Yeah yeah it's true!!! I heard it from a 100% reliable source and I repeated this in another thread....My neighbour's friend's son's classmate's mom's sister is married to the brother of the head typist of the government press. He has been the one who typed the section about taxes being reduced in the budget.

But My neighbour's friend's son's classmate's mom's sister is also married to the brother of the head typist of the government press...

According to him, the only impact is to the hibrid vehicle market , taxes going down by 9% ;)

7.5% decrease to below 1000CC vehicles will have absolutely no impact to the current vehicle market ... It looks like it is more depended on interest rates...

But My neighbour's friend's son's classmate's mom's sister is also married to the brother of the head typist of the government press...

According to him, the only impact is to the hibrid vehicle market , taxes going down by 9% ;)

7.5% decrease to below 1000CC vehicles will have absolutely no impact to the current vehicle market ... It looks like it is more depended on interest rates...

do u know how much will it cost for a 2010 insight after this(if it happened)

do u know how much will it cost for a 2010 insight after this(if it happened)

I heard from my neighbour's wife's brother's drive'r uncle's son who knows someone at the tax department that it will be around 2.9Mn... but I dont trust that driver.

I dunno. I don't claim any inside mother's brother's cousin's connections, but with LIOC already raising the diesel, can't help but think Ceypetco might follow. Then won't be long for petrol.

Like I said, just in case.

I thought LIOC raised the price of Diesel because we handed India their butts in the T20 eliminations.

I don't know everyone keeps getting excited for budgets. Its not like the Govt waits for budgets to make changes. How many tax changes have we seen outside of budgets the last year? How many price changes on products have we seen in just the past few weeks without a budget? Chicken and cement this weekend. Just another day where prices change.