• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mclaren P1

heavyD

• 2 weeks later...

It is a beautiful car indeed but,

am i the only one who thinks that cars from 80's and 90's looks more better? they look like 'cars'.

Since all the manufacturers get obsessed with aerodynamics, cars now a-days and the inevitably cars that's gonna come in the future just looks more like spaceships than cars.

Well it should be awesome, and i'll be glad when that fat pig of a Veyron is knocked off it's perch but still this car looks WAY too overstyled...

Compared to the classically simple F1, this thing is a bit of a minger

mclaren-f1_100187533_m.jpg

It is a beautiful car indeed but,

am i the only one who thinks that cars from 80's and 90's looks more better? they look like 'cars'.

Since all the manufacturers get obsessed with aerodynamics, cars now a-days and the inevitably cars that's gonna come in the future just looks more like spaceships than cars.

Yes the golden days of the Mcs where with the F1 well literally with the gold clad engine bay.

This one looks like it was a Matchbox toy.

Altough mclearn hasn't leared it even jokers can understand it (eg-Mr. Bean)

More "Hotwheels" than Matchbox I'd say eh Clarks' son ;)?

Expectations will not be very high after the somewhat disappointing MP4-12c failing to blow away the 458. Anyway it should have it's work cut out with the next Pagani Huayra derivatives and the upcoming Enzo replacement - 1100kgs and 940bhp with KERS.

Btw with the global economic slowdown now affecting China as well, I'm wondering if this will turn out to be a poorly times financial disaster for Mac like the XJ220 was for Jag for instance.