• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Sorento 2.2 Litre Turbo Diesel 2012 Crdi

MoneyMaker

my uncle owns has a Kia sorento and when we work in europe he took it there and drove to few European countries. after 50k miles its in the Home soil and still runs pretty well. so far all the things that have gone wrong with the car is very minimal and all of them were covered under warranty

Things have gone wrong so far is: Temp gauge Stopped working, and the temp selector stopped working in the climate control (it wouldn't go back to cold after using heat during Winter)

Thanks for letting me know! so its only minor issues! and how long is the warranty period?

i went and checked there last month. yup. they r offering the facelift with 19" (optional) wheel package. takes about 6months to bring it down it seems.

Damn! the old one was good and this is better! :o

only downside is the useless agents! :sport-smiley-005:

bdw you can skip the waiting time by buying it from outside :P

Edited by Magnum

Hi Magnum, have u queried from any of the 3rd party importers regarding bringing down a Sorento on permit? Have they quoted any price ?

umm nope, but there are plenty of them for sale in AL and HitAd

Thanks for letting me know! so its only minor issues! and how long is the warranty period?

5yr 60k bumper to bumper and 10 year 100k powertrain. Two more things i forgot to mention..... front dome light stop working (not the bulb something electrical) and when u turn off the wipers sometimes they will stop right in the middle.

For prices cheaper than what it would cost to bring one down even if you have you'r own permit

yep those registered ones with low mileage are quite cheap, compared to what the first owner would have paid initially