• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Up

mensoft

Question

Hi all ,

This is just a quick question . maybe it already have discussed . but i cant find any thread on AL .

I saw a product call motor UP on a TV show . any one have used it ?

is it works as they advertise ?

1) Engine works even after keep 48 hrs in a ice cube .

2) Engine runs without any issue even after remove the oil and spray water.

Thanks.

12 answers to this question

I remember this tele-marketing advert from about 7-8 years ago.. surprising, considering most of that seller/shop's products become outdated fast.. but if this product has been selling this long, I guess it has some good qualities..

Anyway, I doubt anyone in SL would be starting a car in a sub-zero temperature, nor removing the oil sump and spraying it with a garden hose while the engine's running. I guess there's no harm trying it once

I remember this tele-marketing advert from about 7-8 years ago.. surprising, considering most of that seller/shop's products become outdated fast.. but if this product has been selling this long, I guess it has some good qualities..

Anyway, I doubt anyone in SL would be starting a car in a sub-zero temperature, nor removing the oil sump and spraying it with a garden hose while the engine's running. I guess there's no harm trying it once

may be no harm . but product is nearly around RS.4000/= . that's OK if it works as it says.

so i just wana know any one used it and how it is ? coz for that amount can do a full oil change.

question you should ask is why you need it...just do your regular interval servicing and your engine would love you for it..i personally dont believe in putting additives and enhancement liquids into the engine since it might do more damage than good

may be no harm . but product is nearly around RS.4000/= . that's OK if it works as it says.

so i just wana know any one used it and how it is ? coz for that amount can do a full oil change.

whoah!!! I thought it would be abt 700-800 bucks...

question you should ask is why you need it...just do your regular interval servicing and your engine would love you for it..i personally dont believe in putting additives and enhancement liquids into the engine since it might do more damage than good

haha, true.. If your engine's not broken then why try to fix it ;)

if its 700-800 do you think any one will post it in a AL rather than just add it and see?

doubt anyone here had parked their car in Antarctica for two days and tried starting it or was brave enough to flush all the oil out and crank up the engine

if its 700-800 do you think any one will post it in a AL rather than just add it and see?

Well, despite the price, if its something you have no idea about you WOULD check before just dumping it into your engine. Right? :)

And with regard to price; we're in a forum of people who loose sleep cos their car getting only 12kmpl... So i wouldn't be surprised if someone still wanted to count the rupees and cents on something like this :)

I think the product that used to be advertised on TV was #####. I remember some feedback on that product by a forum member (dragster or madmax I think) who said he had used it and he was a cynic himself until he came home one day to discover his oil sump was damaged due to an incident on the way and the engine had no oil at all but it was still running.......

I think the product that used to be advertised on TV was #####. I remember some feedback on that product by a forum member (dragster or madmax I think) who said he had used it and he was a cynic himself until he came home one day to discover his oil sump was damaged due to an incident on the way and the engine had no oil at all but it was still running.......

Not madmax, I can tell you with certainty.

Members,

I copied following from the web about MOTORUP for the members information

What is MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment? MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment is a composite of super-concentrated, multi-functional additives that dramatically increase the effectiveness of motor oils and lubricants. MOTORUP significantly reduces friction, wear of component parts, and inhibits rust as it provides contamination control and extended filterability. MOTORUP improves the performance of even the finest synthetic and petroleum motor oils.

How does MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment work? MOTORUP chemically bonds to metal and coats the metal with a friction reducing lubricant. It fortifies the motor oil to improve cleanliness, contamination control, operating temperature improvement, and corrosion protection

When can I start using MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment? You can start your first application at any time, it is not necessary to change out your engine oil MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment readily mixes with all petroleum and synthetic-based fluids. You can use MOTORUP in new cars as well as older cars.

Do I have to change my oil before adding MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment? No. Just add MOTORUP to your oil anytime and go. However you should continue to follow the manufacturer's recommended service schedule for all oil changes.

How much MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment do I add? Refer Chart given. In general, use 5% to 10% of oil volume. 1 bottle of MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment 240ml (8 oz) per 5 liters of oil.

Should the engine be cool or hot when I add MOTORUP Original Engine Treatment? You should always wait until the engine is cool before performing any work on it.

No need to wait for an oil change – just pour it in and go! Please refer the chart given here for using Motor UP in different automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.