• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Pricing

fiat fan

Hi,

I have clarified all problems with minis... and on buying one....

my q`s are how much will a good condition mk5 1984 up would cost(1000cc carb manual) ???

i need a clear price tag or somebody might start ripping me off for a crap.... any place i could get the car checked before buying??? I live in Negombo town area..

thanx

Hi,

I have clarified all problems with minis... and on buying one....

my q`s are how much will a good condition mk5 1984 up would cost(1000cc carb manual) ???

i need a clear price tag or somebody might start ripping me off for a crap.... any place i could get the car checked before buying??? I live in Negombo town area..

thanx

The price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it, as the saying goes... You should know by now that there is no such thing as a "clear price" in our market, it depends on so many things...

Best thing to do is send a PM to miniace, GMI and MRM, between those three they will be able to answer all queries.

Most Minis that are up for sale are "cut-buds" from Japan and running around with dodgy regs (ie. 84 model car running with a 60's model 4sri number). Finding a genuine Mini is not that easy and will be definitely at a hefty premium given the 1984 up models. Most "cut-buds" average at around 10-12lakhs having good aesthetic appeal. There are also the rare few going even for 550,000 as I saw sometime ago on AL but the condition left much to be desired.

Edited by Magnum357