• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best First Person Shooting Game

kushan

Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine :P

Indiana Jones is not a FPS, I think I have played littel bit long time ago, Play Prince of Persia - Forgotten Sands, similar kind of game, but with great graphics and game tactics.

never heard of Infernal Machine though... :sleeping-smiley-008:

OK Guy's Just want to add few missing stuff here.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell)

Deus EX (http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Deus_Ex_Wiki) - Highly recommending this (at least watch game trailers) because, I know most people doesn't even know about this game.

and as others mentioned

COD, Battlefield, FarCry, Crysis and FEAR must be the best among them.

Aliens vs Predator, now that a game I liked so much, Played only one game in that title.. seems like there are more of it.. I think Unreal Tournament won the best game award in late 2000 or 2002, cant remember exatcly.. But could not find that game anywhere in pettah :), yeah thats where I buy all the games.. in HL, there are many games of that series ryt, played 1 or 2 games of it,very long time back, need to find that too..

So I have good games here to look for mate, thanks.. Will check whether they have any of those in that shop.

Machan haven't you tried downloading games via torrents?

There was only one HL but there are so many mods out there for that game. For HL2 there were 2 Updates, HL2: Episode 1 and HL2: Episode 2, HL2: Episode 3 has not yet been released.

There was only one HL but there are so many mods out there for that game. For HL2 there were 2 Updates, HL2: Episode 1 and HL2: Episode 2, HL2: Episode 3 has not yet been released.

considering the size of new games downloading is not be a good option for everyone. unless you have unlimited downloads.

Better use a good cooling pad then. I have fried my laptop few months back and now stuck with a P4 desktop :sad-smiley-050::speechless-smiley-004:

Let me guess, Was it HP Lap?

No machan, ADSL was so damn slow at that time, and disconnecting always, kept it few months like that by paying the rental, finally gave up and disconnected.

Cant remember much abt HL, is there any order I should play that game, what considers as the first game of HL?

considering the size of new games downloading is not be a good option for everyone. unless you have unlimited downloads.

yeah, Aliens vs Predator is around 25GB, and also the MaxPayne 3. :speechless-smiley-004: But I have noticed they pay more attention on the graphics quality, without adding more missions, and that sucks. In Aliens vs Predator, there were 3 mode of playing, as the Marine, as the Prdator and as the Alien, and each of those mods, there were lots of missions, and also the graphics were superb.

Edited by kushan

sigh.... Dont have that much of bandwidth to play multiplayer dude.. :(

You don't need that much bandwidth to play online.But you need a stable connection with low latency(ping).That's why I keep sticking with SLT ADSL despite their crappy service.I Play Battlefield,Resistance and GT5 multiplayer on a 1MB and a 512KBPs line with voice chat on and everything runs smoothly.

No Machan, it was a Sony VAIO. Too bad now i can't even repair it and need to replace the motherboard.

Heard some my friends blown up their HP Pavilions because of the heat, yeah I better use a coolar than being sorry.. :)

You don't need that much bandwidth to play online.But you need a stable connection with low latency(ping).That's why I keep sticking with SLT ADSL despite their crappy service.I Play Battlefield,Resistance and GT5 multiplayer on a 1MB and a 512KBPs line with voice chat on and everything runs smoothly.

hmm.... heard they gonna put some optical fibres, going to wait till they do that.. after that I may check again on ADSL.

Indiana Jones is not a FPS, I think I have played littel bit long time ago, Play Prince of Persia - Forgotten Sands, similar kind of game, but with great graphics and game tactics.

never heard of Infernal Machine though... :sleeping-smiley-008:

They're called platform games. The Prince of Persia reboot just takes it to a whole new (and wonderful) level.

They're called platform games. The Prince of Persia reboot just takes it to a whole new (and wonderful) level.

ic...

Prince of Persia reboot?? is that a new game in that series?

ic...

Prince of Persia reboot?? is that a new game in that series?

The Prince of Persia released a few years back. It's actually the 2nd reboot, the 1st being the Sands of Time series but you can't really call it a reboot since it spun off it's own triology. And there's yet another game coming some time soon.

I hear Ubisoft redid some of the graphics and rereleased Prince of Persia Classic for Android. Screenshots look good. Might have been tempted to try if not for a $3 price tag.

yeah looks good in here..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ubisoft.premium.POPClassic&feature=search_result

I hear Ubisoft redid some of the graphics and rereleased Prince of Persia Classic for Android. Screenshots look good. Might have been tempted to try if not for a $3 price tag.

g1347619330130367523.jpg

Edited by NRX

Hey why dont we AL guys get together in a multiplayer arena some time? say Battlefield or something? :)

Now thats a birlliant idea, though I dont have an Internet connection at home. Someone with good connection could host up the server.