• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best First Person Shooting Game

kushan

I think the AL guys would be more interested in racing sims rather than fps man.

Wht abt shooting in the face of the people they really hate, that will be an interesting thing for many of them. :D

Edited by kushan

We already have a some Autolanka race meetings happening with myself,Mani and dillongt(Hopefully Ripper will join us soon) on Gran Turismo 5.Nothing serious,just for fun.Add me if anybody is on PSN.

PSN ID : X_-MassterDon-_X

Edited by MasterDon

you going to let that scare you?

It's not the dying part that's the problem, it's the I'mma-gonna-f**k-you-up-for-fragging-me-with-the-noobstick.... noob! revenge play that you're gonna sorely miss. :P

Best served with a cooked grenade. :)

Edited by heavyD

Are you sure what you played was a FPS? Sounds like there is shooting involved.... but not the military kind...

Aiyyo Peri you noob....Teabagging,in online gaming,is when you humiliate your opponent by killing him and then you stand over his corpse and start pressing the crouch/stand button repeatedly thereby simulating the sexual act of teabagging.

Ok ok I admit that sounds a bit gay. ;D

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to play $3 for a game I've already completed on PC anyway, but more to the point, you can't pay and buy apps in Sri Lanka yet.

Ugh! So I take it as that nobody understood my meme :/