• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best First Person Shooting Game

kushan

Guys,

What is the best first person shooting game (PC) you have ever played...? Im out of games and looking to buy a new good one..

• Like 1

COD series but i've played it on consoles. PC must be better.

Also prefer gears series, halo series and now killzone, resistance and battlefield

Yeah COD series are the best so far, have played them all, Finished Battlefield 3, Max Payne 3 also.. never heard abt gear, halo, killzone, or resistance before..

• Like 1

I liked HL and HL2, Doom3 wasnt that bad either. Havent played any newer games though.

HL means Half Life ryt, played it few years ago.. but havent tried Doom 3, can remember long time ago a game called Doom in DOS mode..

has it became a 3D now?

I myself have been on a FPS binge lately.COD,Resistance,Killzone,Battlefield you name it...Reccommend COD MW3 and Battlefield 3 very highly but for me the best was the Resistance series,all three are epic games...

Yeah COD series are the best so far, have played them all, Finished Battlefield 3, Max Payne 3 also.. never heard abt gear, halo, killzone, or resistance before..

That's probably because they're all console exclusives...

I myself have been on a FPS binge lately.COD,Resistance,Killzone,Battlefield you name it...Reccommend COD MW3 and Battlefield 3 very highly but for me the best was the Resistance series,all three are epic games...

That's probably because they're all console exclusives...

ic..

dont own a console, just playing through my lap.. Finished up Battlefield 3 and all the COD games..

now playing Battlefield 3. Also started Crysis 3. Just updated my hardware so running these now.

Before I started BF3, my favourite was Farcry (1st one)

wow... Crysis 3..? Played Crysis2, Crysis Warhead before... now thats a game I should play... didnt know they have released it yet..

Guys,

What is the best first person shooting game (PC) you have ever played...? Im out of games and looking to buy a new good one..

COD series battlefield series and crysis series they are the best i played so far and homefront is ok game i play recently

max payne 3 is third person shooting game not a FPS

now playing Battlefield 3. Also started Crysis 3. Just updated my hardware so running these now.

Before I started BF3, my favourite was Farcry (1st one)

what are you sure it's set to be released in february 2013 or this is a beta or demo version?. :speechless-smiley-019:

Edited by nexus

Far Cry (1 & 2), Crysis in my game playing days. Nothing beat Unreal Tournament for low req multiplayer bloodbaths in campus labs, and we just started catching in on COD when we graduated. But that was in early to mid 2000's, guess I've lost touch now ..

I'm really itching to buy a console to get back on the FFS experience, but priorities like lower-arm bush replacements, engine mount replacements keep hampering that dream :P

I'm sure the old memories was not what the OP was looking for but this year sees the latest installments of most (recent) classics including Halo, COD, CS, Bio Shock and even Far Cry. I'd specially love to try the new FC as it's sure to hv lot's of new tech to the gratifying storyline.

Edited by vishkid

Crysis for the visuals and immersive gameplay (the first one in particular) - works even better when your baked :D. COD for the in-your-face bloodbath, especially multiplayer. Bulletstorm was a good laugh and Bioshock was just alternative and simply superb. Aliens vs. Predator series if you're into the movies, F.E.A.R. if you can handle the scares. Half Life 2 if you like long playing time and great physics. (Play HL anways - there's quite nothing like that series.) Unreal tournament is major fun too... especially the mods like instagib... :)... makes you a better shooter for sure with that one. Call of Juarez has a very good storyline and its a western. Oh yeah and Fallout 3, glitchy but major, major fun.

Oh yeah check here - http://www.gamespot.com/pc/index.html

Edited by heavyD
  • Like 2

wow... Crysis 3..? Played Crysis2, Crysis Warhead before... now thats a game I should play... didnt know they have released it yet..

what are you sure it's set to be released in february 2013 or this is a beta or demo version?. :speechless-smiley-019:

sorry guys, typo. I meant crysis 2.

It aint new but just getting the chance to play all these.

Crysis for the visuals and immersive gameplay (the first one in particular) - works even better when your baked :D. COD for the in-your-face bloodbath, especially multiplayer. Bulletstorm was a good laugh and Bioshock was just alternative and simply superb. Aliens vs. Predator series if you're into the movies, F.E.A.R. if you can handle the scares. Half Life 2 if you like long playing time and great physics. (Play HL anways - there's quite nothing like that series.) Unreal tournament is major fun too... especially the mods like instagib... :)... makes you a better shooter for sure with that one. Call of Juarez has a very good storyline and its a western. Oh yeah and Fallout 3, glitchy but major, major fun.

Oh yeah check here - http://www.gamespot.com/pc/index.html

Aliens vs Predator, now that a game I liked so much, Played only one game in that title.. seems like there are more of it.. I think Unreal Tournament won the best game award in late 2000 or 2002, cant remember exatcly.. But could not find that game anywhere in pettah :), yeah thats where I buy all the games.. in HL, there are many games of that series ryt, played 1 or 2 games of it,very long time back, need to find that too..

So I have good games here to look for mate, thanks.. Will check whether they have any of those in that shop.

Is COD 4 multiplayer or singleplayer?

All the COD games comes in singleplayer AND multiplayer mode, (Allmost every game) so you can select either one.

Halo. For the PC, probably COD, but I can't give much insight because I mostly play multiplayer.

sigh.... Dont have that much of bandwidth to play multiplayer dude.. :(

COD series battlefield series and crysis series they are the best i played so far and homefront is ok game i play recently

max payne 3 is third person shooting game not a FPS

hmm... is that so..