• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Import A Kdh200 Dx

imalone

Hi dear friends,

I can buy a KDH200 DX manual (2007,2008) van for 20lks and KDH super Gl (2007,2008) van 25lks from newzland.is it profit to import to srilanka ? .And may know how i have to pay the tex here ? (just a rough amount).

Thank You.

Edited by imalone

is it profit to import to srilanaka ? .And may know how i have to pay the tex here ? (just a rough amount).

No, it's not "profit" to import something until after you sell it. You can't profit from any car before you make a sale. Also, if you are trying to import cars and sell them for a profit, I suggest you find a better career path.

But first of all please learn how to spell Sri Lanka, srilanaka is not a country. It doesn't matter what language you speak,, you should be able to spell Sri Lanka in English correctly if you live here.

• Like 1

ha..ha..... nice, its just a typing mistake.But you thing i dont know , how to spell to srilanka.However thks for ur opinion .A lot if times , in lot of post i have seen, u have replied using unwanted things, i mean if u reply something its not eligible to the topic.u try to express ur self as a comedy man (Like Mr.Bean).So srilankan mr bean, hereafter if u send a reply for a post , just thing, your opinion is eligible or not , ok ?, We don't wheeply asking u to post a reply.

Thank You.( i thing ur not angry with me :P )

• Like 1

Hi dear friends,

I can buy a KDH200 DX manual (2007,2008) van for 20lks and KDH super Gl (2007,2008) van 25lks from newzland.is it profit to import to srilanka ? .And may know how i have to pay the tex here ? (just a rough amount).

Thank You.

give me proper FOB price and shipping and insurance charges if u know. if you don't know give me FOB price in Newzeland currency. but the problem is when the vehicle reach to sri lanka, the sri lanka customs take valuation from toyota lanka producing your documents. if toyota lanka put value other than FOB price the SL customs take that toyota lanka valuation (called agent valuation) to calculate TAX. if your FOB price higher than agent valuation that price take for calculate TAX.

TAX will be calculated base on CIF price. FOB+Shipping+Insurance = CIF

as a rule in sri lanka customs they not accept your invoice value for any shipment. they think original invoice is undervalued. so most time they increase FOB value from some amount. this is the nature in SL customs. i faces lot of problems when do imports.

Edited by Nilantha
  • Like 1