• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Happy Birthday Ripper!

Supra_Natural

Many happy returns of the day machan, hope you have a great one!

Hey Thanks Supra! :)

Happy Birthday Sir Ripster! have a mega drift! :)

Thanks machang!

Many happy returns of the day trucker boy.. wish you a wonderful year ahead with off roading (sailing :P), fishing and lots of DIY stuff.

Heh heh...thanks machang! :) Making a work table for the garage these days... to mount a bench vise, drill press and a grinder. Once that's done and i get me hands on a welder, it'll be a whole new world of possibilities :D

happy birthday bro, hope you have a fab day

Thanks Darin!

happy birthday dude, have a great one !!

Thanks Madz! :)

Happy birthday Mallu Karaya ;)

Thanks Buddy! btw, might do a troll sometime this month if the weather settles. You're welcome to join :) Free beer on the house but you gotta be able to handle the heat :)

Not gonna get you a gift... then you will have to get me a gift for my B'Day, and then I have to get you one.... and then... you get the drift? If we end up being friends for a long time that's gonna be a lot of useless gifts...

Instead lets have beer.

Happy Birthday!

:))