• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio.is It A Really Good Car?

alpha17

seriously dude?

IJ broght a koheda yanne malle pol Mazda 3 in a useless axio thread and now bringing lambos, maclerans and ferraris -.- "

Yo IJ freaking accelration aint everything when owning a car.

axio is just a A - B Car as All the freaking corollas up to now and TBH so is mazda 3 (which u brought to the conversation out of blue) you are not gonna buy a A-B car to go drag racing now do you -.-"

my dad owned a axio before, there is nothing even remotely special about that car. all the gagamatics you get in that are basic options now a days..

Comparing Mazda3 and Axio is not suitable for this thread since it began on the topic,' Is Axio really a good car' . There are so many common cars other than Mazda3 ,such as Honda Civic &

Nissan Sunny if comparing.

0 to 60 or 100 Km accelaration is not a suitable factor and inappropriate to discuss on every day cars other than the racing cars, since there are so many features to discuss.

For the Mazda 3 , issue (M3s made in 2004 to 2008) on accelaration is not a Mazda cronic issue and a well understood issue related to MAF Sensor design , in some countries, third party MAF sensors have been designed to overcome this factor. This issue can be avoided somewhat by changing the kicking pattern of the accelerator pedal by the driver.

Let us discuss on the topic. Say something about driveability/stability at high speed, suspension, options, interior quality , fuel consumption, comfort of the Toyota Axio etc

Rohnd is absolutely correct on the MAF issue on the Mazda and I'm one of the drivers who hv changed my driving/accelerating pattern to manage this.

Needless to say that my Mazda goes a bit faster and handles way better than many Axio's my friends have. But this is as subjective as IJ's original 'opinion' as I don't drive like you and you don't drive like me.... As GtAm aptly summarized; one type of drivers are as risk averse as their cars (and vice versa) - so we are really comparing the combination of driver+car, rather than just the car!

Anyways, apologies for digressing :)

Seriously dude? You wasted your time to disprove this?

Its not a claim, its a opinion about a feeling. From a puken vtec expert like IJ. And you dignified it with a response? You having a slow day?

It was a slow day... plus, IJ rather asks for it anyway...

I recently drove both a brand new Tata 1512 and a just broken in LAL with the new Hino engine, and srsly, the LAL is leagues ahead now. No more double clutching, no more wrestling with the steering wheel, and no more bone jarring shifts into first (yey synchro gearbox!). I honestly believe its a proper driver's bus, it handles like it's on rails, although body roll could use a little more control (body pitches to around 45 degrees on tight 40km/h turns), but nothing a pair of sway bars cant fix. 0-100, I believe it comfortably beats the Tata, the Turbo versions taking just under a minute to reach the magic 3 digits on the speedo.

I wanna drive a LAL :D

and drift it

1379.jpg

• Like 1

Hi there my Friend :-),

Yes I am a puken vtec expert as much as you are a puken model photography expert. May I ask what happened to your dignity when you had to bring up model photography in defense of your... well certain... abilities? Shame on someone who calls him self a professional photographer, isn't it? Where are your ethics? I have seen many pro photographers and none would even consider bringing up his profession in defense. How could you face the models you photograph after posting such words in a public forum? I know you're now going to run to root admin, cry, hide my post and ban my account... go on my friend you'd only dignify what I said by doing exactly that.

I have already spoken to my lawyer and in case you want to go to courts for this, you better not try to tamper those other posts where you and your henchman insult and provoke me repeatedly. Because you are going to have to provide answers for a lot of questions as forum admin too.

Thanks,

Isuru :-)

Edited by isurujosh

I can definitely tell that Mazda 3 has a fast acceleration than Axio because I drive both of these on regular basis.

And Mazda 3 is also the winner when it comes to driving pleasure.

Axio is comfortable than Mazda 3 for sure. But it's so boring to drive an Axio over 5km's. If you want to have a nice nap on back seat while your reaching point B Axio is the best.

Check the video below..

The video you posted compares a 1.8L Corolla with 2.5L Mazda. My claim was specifically about 1.6/1.5L class Axio vs Mazda3/Axela.

Are you comparing "Axio(JDM) vs Mazda3" or "Corolla(Export Market) vs. Mazda3"? I assume you know the difference between Export model Corolla and Axio (different engines and gearboxes)

Well since you asked for it.... just a quick google gives a 12 second time for the Axio and 11-11.5 for the Mazda 3 (Both Auto)

I have driven both and if you know what you're doing the Mazda is faster than the Axio. Not a hell of a lot faster but it is.

Please quote your link, I haven't seen any literature that compares Mazda3/Axela vs Axio(JDM) but the two links I have provided below, which is from a reputed site proves corolla 1.6L in general is faster than 1.6L Mazda3...

http://www.autozine.org/Archive/Mazda/new/Mazda3_Mk2.html

http://www.autozine.org/Archive/Toyota/new/Corolla.html

Yes I am a puken vtec expert as much as you are a puken model photography expert. May I ask what happened to your dignity when you had to bring up model photography in defense of your... well certain... abilities? Shame on someone who calls him self a professional photographer, isn't it? Where are your ethics? I have seen many pro photographers and none would even consider bringing up his profession in defense. How could you face the models you photograph after posting such words in a public forum? I know you're now going to run to root admin, cry, hide my post and ban my account... go on my friend you'd only dignify what I said by doing exactly that.

I have already spoken to my lawyer and in case you want to go to courts for this, you better not try to tamper those other posts where you and your henchman insult and provoke me repeatedly. Because you are going to have to provide answers for a lot of questions as forum admin too.

Thanks,

You are prepared to go to court over some guys on the internet? You are a bigger f*ggot than we made you out to be. Oh yes and if I'm hurting your feelings please do take me to court. I'd like to see the judge stick the hammer right up your retarded arse.

• Like 2

Thanks,

:lol: Who do you think I am, you? Just coz you would wanna hide it if people say things about you? You know I would hide your post? Lawyers? Aiyo Salli. Dude, I don't give a rats ass what you think, because, as usual, you're being a total retard. And I have every intention of keeping this fine post where you make an utter fool of yourself on the forum. In my post in case you want to edit your post! :D

But you have to tell me who this henchman is. This is news to me. Maybe I should wear a trenchcoat and adopt a German accent and call myself Herr Flick. But you're gonna have to tell me who is von Smallhausen.

Firstly I am not a professional photographer. If you want my job title I'm a Systems Engineer. THAT is my profession. Photography is my hobby. I can't be bothered looking up the thread, but as I recall, YOU asked me why I was up late, and I told you I was shooting. How you interpreted that to be a defense of my ... abilities? :lol: A defense? I mean... :lol: I don't even know how you made that connection, it's one helluva leap.

And if you can't understand what I said, ask your lawyer to help you. Hopefully his/her understanding of English is better than yours.

Ah man, haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. :lol:

You are prepared to go to court over some guys on the internet? You are a bigger f*ggot than we made you out to be. Oh yes and if I'm hurting your feelings please do take me to court. I'd like to see the judge stick the hammer right up your retarded arse.

Are you supposed to be von Smallhausen? :D

Oh, and I forgot, thanks for the laugh IJ :lol:

Then what about all those posts of yours that you edited? :rolleyes:

And do you call 119 when you honk at a three-wheel driver and he turns to you and goes "palayang P@#@ya yanna!!".... Take it like a man.. and legal advice?? seriously? siighhhh...

:lol: Who do you think I am, you? Just coz you would wanna hide it if people say things about you? You know I would hide your post? Lawyers? Aiyo Salli. Dude, I don't give a rats ass what you think, because, as usual, you're being a total retard. And I have every intention of keeping this fine post where you make an utter fool of yourself on the forum. In my post in case you want to edit your post! :D

But you have to tell me who this henchman is. This is news to me. Maybe I should wear a trenchcoat and adopt a German accent and call myself Herr Flick. But you're gonna have to tell me who is von Smallhausen.

Firstly I am not a professional photographer. If you want my job title I'm a Systems Engineer. THAT is my profession. Photography is my hobby. I can't be bothered looking up the thread, but as I recall, YOU asked me why I was up late, and I told you I was shooting. How you interpreted that to be a defense of my ... abilities? :lol: A defense? I mean... :lol: I don't even know how you made that connection, it's one helluva leap.

And if you can't understand what I said, ask your lawyer to help you. Hopefully his/her understanding of English is better than yours.

Ah man, haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. :lol:

Wow! such along post and a rapid one too. Don't bother to write so much you know :wink :wink "Don't feed the troll" Uttered some bigot some time ago. But the bigot seems to be unable to stick to the promise him self :D

It is so easy to take you bunch on a ride :) Good Night and god willing let's meet tomorrow again :D

The man thinks taking people for a ride is having people laugh at him :rolleyes: What to do?

And you are impressed by my "rapid" response? The only hard part was typing while laughing at you. But then, its not real hard to impress retards. You must be from the hunt and peck crowd. Oh and I forgot, you're a retard, so your thought processes must be slow.

But god willing I hope you die before tomorrow. Occasional laughs aside, you are a pain and a waste of time.

I have heard that 99% of people have some kind of mental disorder (including me).

But it seems like few of them are serious.... My question is why do they consult lawyers rather than consulting doctors?

:sport-smiley-004:

Probably for same reason he's considering a axio over something else in the range... He gets more CHPR (Consulting hours per rupee) with the lawyer than doctor.

Ok haterz, let's do a quick fact check.

1) What's the background behind this lawyer story? I am not the firt one to threaten legal action, in fact Pericles is the silly one who threatened legal actions against me sometime ago in a different thread, and I just retuned the silly rotten joke in this instance. Pericles, I know your bitter and angry but showing the cool face :D. Look dumbass, it's easy to get you to pretend cool by simply challenging that you're bitter.

2) Is Mazda3 a better driver's car than Axio? Yes I agree and I have stated it much earlier too. But in the 1.5/1.6 class Axio is the faster car in my opinion.

3) Is it a bad idea to compare acceleration of econo cars? I think not, most of the autolanka crowd owns econo cars or econo cars only. I find it more interesting to debate about what we use day-to-day than what some other wealthy man drives. If you feel ashamed about comparing econo cars you should be ashamed about owning one in the first place.

4) Has anyone proved in an objective manner that 1.5L Axio is not the faster accelerating car over 1.5Axela/1.6Mazda3 yet? No. The only objective evidence are the 2 web site links I provided and that only solidifies my point.

Ok haterz, let's do a quick fact check.

1) What's the background behind this lawyer story? I am not the firt one to threaten legal action, in fact Pericles is the silly one who threatened legal actions against me sometime ago in a different thread, and I just retuned the silly rotten joke in this instance. Pericles, I know your bitter and angry but showing the cool face :D. Look dumbass, it's easy to get you to pretend cool by simply challenging that you're bitter.

2) Is Mazda3 a better driver's car than Axio? Yes I agree and I have stated it much earlier too. But in the 1.5/1.6 class Axio is the faster car in my opinion.

3) Is it a bad idea to compare acceleration of econo cars? I think not, most of the autolanka crowd owns econo cars or econo cars only. I find it more interesting to debate about what we use day-to-day than what some other wealthy man drives. If you feel ashamed about comparing econo cars you should be ashamed about owning one in the first place.

4) Has anyone proved in an objective manner that 1.5L Axio is not the faster accelerating car over 1.5Axela/1.6Mazda3 yet? No. The only objective evidence are the 2 web site links I provided and that only solidifies my point.

sorry.. mazda 3 is faster... ur toyotas are shit.. and thats that... stop being an idiot..

we dont have econo cars.. sorry... even if we do we try to get the faster versions... not allions and axios.. as i said before i would rather shit on my hands and clap before i own either one..

i have driven the axio and the mazda 3.. mazda 3 is faster.. picks up much faster than the axio as well..

so stop being a moron..

• Like 3

I don't think IJ is getting any either from his wife or MIL, hence he is very upset these days and spends hours comparing one pile of crap to another.

His wife/MIL sandwich days are over... poor babi... trying to compensate.

• Like 1

I don't think IJ is getting any either from his wife or MIL, hence he is very upset these days and spends hours comparing one pile of crap to another.

His wife/MIL sandwich days are over... poor babi... trying to compensate.

it stinks right? ,

come on men, don't drag poor parents or wives here.

I guess they've nothing to do with his madnes.