• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio.is It A Really Good Car?

alpha17

@Watchman: why don't you beg for a Mazda3 of one of your friends and try to prove me wrong instead? BDW looser how old are you anyway?

I thought I should respond the following in a different post cos I get a feeling it'll be 'reported' for making you cry...

Dude, I think you want to call me a "loser"... "looser" is what your wife is now after she met me ;)

• Like 1

@watchman: I have never reported your posts and will not report this latest post too, coz I know it's useless. If you know me as you claim then you should know really well that I live a perfect family life. For you to drag a loved one based on a completely false claim into this discussion shows that,

1) You're very frustrated with your own inability to achieve anything fruitful in life.

2) You have no respect for family life.

3) You're so desperate to say something against me even while loosing your integrity and basic decency.

Facts is this looser: I have driven Mazda3 and Axio both and I know M3 doesn't accelerate as fast. I know you don't own any cars but have you at least driven these 2 cars to insult what I said?

Edited by isurujosh
  • Like 2

Actually off the top of my head I dont have any friends who own a mazda 3.. in fact most of them take the bus/train. Anyway, if you want to be proven wrong I'm sure it wont be hard for you to find a mazda owner somewhere.

As for my age lets say i'm old enough...

Do you at least have a driving license? I have seen you insulting lot of newbies but I can't recall many based on your own experience driving cars.

Do you at least have a driving license? I have seen you insulting lot of newbies but I can't recall many based on your own experience driving cars.

Well...... i guess I could say I have a license.

The thing is I havent had that many driving experiences that I feel are worth yapping about.. For example I've never even thought of comparing the acceleration between a corolla and a sunny or anything of that sort. But that doesnt mean I dont know what questions have shown up on the forum over and over, or how some mechanical components in a car work or how to tell a poser from someone real on a forum.

Anyway, if/when I do have an experience worth sharing (in my opinion) I probably will... You'll be the first to know.. Oh by the way; after you made fun of me for not owning a bicycle, I felt very sad.. I couldnt sleep for a few days too... So I went and bought one... hoo hooo... You wanna see it? :P

• Like 1

That said there are highly educated, English conversant so called high income group people who also seem attracted to the prospect of owning such cars. One good example is a guy I know. He owns several rare classic cars, so he's quite a knowledgeable guy.

....He was so over the moon with it that every I time we met in a crowd he would go on and on parsing the bloody thing to a point where I began to doubt if I was too prejudiced (I had driven a 141 and I'll reserve my comments in case I upset anyone here ;))

He even went on to say that the Axio offered everything that the C-180 offered :rolleyes: . At 30km/h which maybe his average and mind switched off maybe that point holds.

The look on your face that day was priceless ;). In his defence, the 17" wheels on the C makes the ride less than compliant.

• Like 1

Well...... i guess I could say I have a license.

The thing is I havent had that many driving experiences that I feel are worth yapping about.. For example I've never even thought of comparing the acceleration between a corolla and a sunny or anything of that sort. But that doesnt mean I dont know what questions have shown up on the forum over and over, or how some mechanical components in a car work or how to tell a poser from someone real on a forum.

Anyway, if/when I do have an experience worth sharing (in my opinion) I probably will... You'll be the first to know.. Oh by the way; after you made fun of me for not owning a bicycle, I felt very sad.. I couldnt sleep for a few days too... So I went and bought one... hoo hooo... You wanna see it? :P

Why do you write like a girl? It's cute when you say... hoo hooo... I can imagine a ponsy looser hiding behind that sorry keyboard insulting members without having any worthwhile automobile experience of it's own.

Let's hope your best days are to come, because by your own account your old enough and haven't accomplished anything worthwhile yet. FYI my driving experiences expand to Chevy Corvette too and I bloody even owned B4 and driven STis too, but that doesn't stop me from saying what I know about an Econo car. It is interesting to see no one has challenged my claim about Axio being the faster accelerating car over Mazda3, yet. Where is that "other member" on whom you were sorrily relying on to prove me wrong???

• Like 1

Why do you write like a girl? It's cute when you say... hoo hooo... I can imagine a ponsy looser hiding behind that sorry keyboard insulting members without having any worthwhile automobile experience of it's own.

Let's hope your best days are to come, because by your own account your old enough and haven't accomplished anything worthwhile yet. FYI my driving experiences expand to Chevy Corvette too and I bloody even owned B4 and driven STis too, but that doesn't stop me from saying what I know about an Econo car. It is interesting to see no one has challenged my claim about Axio being the faster accelerating car over Mazda3, yet. Where is that "other member" on whom you were sorrily relying on to prove me wrong???

Well, good for you on having driven so many cars! <<clap clap>> I dont know what other member you're referring to but normally I just type what I think.. Its pretty simple you know :)

Anyway, what I find most ridiculous is that in real life you're a a pretty decent guy with a fairly charming personality. Yet you come here and say stuff like a jack-ass at times.. But in my case I'm an ass even in real life as many would testify. I dont go online and pretend to be someone I'm not..

• Like 1

Well, good for you on having driven so many cars! <<clap clap>> I dont know what other member you're referring to but normally I just type what I think.. Its pretty simple you know :)

Anyway, what I find most ridiculous is that in real life you're a a pretty decent guy with a fairly charming personality. Yet you come here and say stuff like a jack-ass at times.. But in my case I'm an ass even in real life as many would testify. I dont go online and pretend to be someone I'm not..

What is jack-ass about saying that Axio is faster accelerating than Mazda3 based on personal driving experience?

I was talking about your posts in general, not that one post. :sad-smiley-066:

So you agree that in this instance my original post is non jack-ass. Why did you then name called me for that original post? Who has been the jack-ass in this instance? Dude it's always the same!

Edited by isurujosh

If you really want to harp on your mazda3 axio comparions, fine.. It may not be the stupidest thing you've said but its still a bit stupid. Neither of those cars were built FOR accelation, so if one takes 9.8s to reach 100kmph while the other takes 9.5 (figures off the top of my head), that really doesnt matter, cos its not trying to outrun a F1 car while its pitting. So frankly its not at all a critical factor. Turn the table around. Say you have to choose between a McLaren SLR , a Carrera GT and an Enzo? Would you b asking the agent how much millage the car gives? No right?

So can we just drop it, this is getting old now.

• Like 1

Say you have to choose between a McLaren SLR , a Carrera GT and an Enzo? Would you b asking the agent how much millage the car gives? No right?

We are talking of IJ here...he WILL ask. He is the type of guy who probably reuses his condoms and might be getting his wife to reuse her pads as well...

'Aney Sumana, oka hondata hodala mirikala eliye wananaa... welunaama aluth wage'., says IJ

;)

• Like 1

We are talking of IJ here...he WILL ask. He is the type of guy who probably reuses his condoms and might be getting his wife to reuse her pads as well...

'Aney Sumana, oka hondata hodala mirikala eliye wananaa... welunaama aluth wage'., says IJ

;)

ROFL :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

What is jack-ass about saying that Axio is faster accelerating than Mazda3 based on personal driving experience?

I can definitely tell that Mazda 3 has a fast acceleration than Axio because I drive both of these on regular basis.

And Mazda 3 is also the winner when it comes to driving pleasure.

Axio is comfortable than Mazda 3 for sure. But it's so boring to drive an Axio over 5km's. If you want to have a nice nap on back seat while your reaching point B Axio is the best.

Check the video below..

Edited by Dragonfly
  • Like 2

;)

he probably still drinks milk from his mom because it's free.

I recently drove both a brand new Tata 1512 and a just broken in LAL with the new Hino engine, and srsly, the LAL is leagues ahead now. No more double clutching, no more wrestling with the steering wheel, and no more bone jarring shifts into first (yey synchro gearbox!). I honestly believe its a proper driver's bus, it handles like it's on rails, although body roll could use a little more control (body pitches to around 45 degrees on tight 40km/h turns), but nothing a pair of sway bars cant fix. 0-100, I believe it comfortably beats the Tata, the Turbo versions taking just under a minute to reach the magic 3 digits on the speedo.

• Like 5

I recently drove both a brand new Tata 1512 and a just broken in LAL with the new Hino engine, and srsly, the LAL is leagues ahead now. No more double clutching, no more wrestling with the steering wheel, and no more bone jarring shifts into first (yey synchro gearbox!). I honestly believe its a proper driver's bus, it handles like it's on rails, although body roll could use a little more control (body pitches to around 45 degrees on tight 40km/h turns), but nothing a pair of sway bars cant fix. 0-100, I believe it comfortably beats the Tata, the Turbo versions taking just under a minute to reach the magic 3 digits on the speedo.

What is he talking about? :speechless-smiley-004:

• Like 1

Ahhhh... perfect impersonation of IJ if he was ever asked the question, which is better, TATA 1512 or LAL... :)

Well since you asked for it.... just a quick google gives a 12 second time for the Axio and 11-11.5 for the Mazda 3 (Both Auto)

I have driven both and if you know what you're doing the Mazda is faster than the Axio. Not a hell of a lot faster but it is.

Edited by Supra_Natural

Well since you asked for it.... just a quick google gives a 12 second time for the Axio and 11-11.5 for the Mazda 3 (Both Auto)

I have driven both and if you know what you're doing the Mazda is faster than the Axio. Not a hell of a lot faster but it is.

Seriously dude? You wasted your time to disprove this?

I am quite sure Mazda3 is even slower than Axio in terms of acceleration.

It is interesting to see no one has challenged my claim about Axio being the faster accelerating car over Mazda3, yet.

Its not a claim, its a opinion about a feeling. From a puken vtec expert like IJ. And you dignified it with a response? You having a slow day?

So thats why LAL taking 90 degree turns to see if there are any incoming vehicles in the other lane:p