• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Audio Problem

Aruna2002

Question

13 answers to this question

hi all, i couldn't find any related topics in AL. video posted here also doesn't give correct solution. problem i am having is that my system only prompting please insert correct map disc. but i don't have map disk. i thought to remove battery from car so that it will give full reset to the electric system ( don't know it will work or not).

hi all, i couldn't find any related topics in AL. video posted here also doesn't give correct solution. problem i am having is that my system only prompting please insert correct map disc. but i don't have map disk. i thought to remove battery from car so that it will give full reset to the electric system ( don't know it will work or not).

Don't suppose it occurred to you that after resetting the system, the system will again start looking for a map disk?

You want the correct solution? Go get the correct Japanese GPS disk. Don't forget to learn Japanese so you can work the system.

OK, thank you, good bye.

You need to find the correct map disc or you can download the loader file for your car audio from the internet (search using the code name of the player eg: NDDN W56) , write it on to a DVD and insert instead of the map disc. Pet.. Lanka used to do it for a fee.

Dear All,

please take a look at attached photos and you can see the error i have mentioned earlier. one of my friend said that there is a person in Kottawa who has MAP CD and he can resolve this issue. but my vehicle is in Kandy so it is very difficult to come there. so any one can help me.

post-50886-0-21290700-1345018247_thumb.j

post-50886-0-40697300-1345018254_thumb.j

Since the thread starter has posted the last post on August i think by now he must have found the answer to his problem... but from previous posts and history i highly doubt that he understood.... so anyway i'll state it clean.... when u get some notice or problem like that friend... that means theres NO solution for that instead changing the whole player and replacing it with a locally available one/....

Because if u want to get rid of this message u have to insert the japanese gps disc in to ur system.... then also it will be loading japanese map which has no use here in srilanka...... or even if u get really smart that u flew to japan and got a map of sl... still all the controls and languages will be in japanese...Then also no use of it.....

hope atleast u got it now....