• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Engine & Atf Oil For Es8

tesla

Hi Guys,

I need to do the service of my car (ES8 2002 EXI Auto 1.5) which has done 120,000 kms. The previous owner has used Mobil super 1000 X2 15W-40 but the agent recommends Havoline. Should I use the same oil which is Mobil or should I shift to Havoline. I have read some posts of the AL and some people say 15w-40 is too thicker and recommend (x)w-30.

Also I like to know good ATF for my car but I don't know the brand of the ATF which is used currently.

Thanks in advance

I only use Caltex Havoline 15w-40 because

1. Recommended by agents.

2. Cheap (Last time, a 4l can was 3080/=. I think Mobil is expensive than that)

There are no consequences of changing to Havoline from Mobil as far as I know. Check with others too.

ATF- No idea. Mine is manual.

Since your car has done more than 100000 km, , You could use 15-40 . Havolin or Mobil. All makes are more or less same.I would recomend HONDA auto transmission oil for your AT box. You could buy it from either Agent or Tech motors.