• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Austin Mini Spares

n2rox

Hey guys,

I bought a austin mini (1961 model), so nw I need to find sum parts such as

1.complete dashboard(3 meter teak)

2.wheel archers

3.13" deep dish alloy wheels

4.front and rear lamps (rear clear lense)

5.grille n buffers

So can u guys tell me whr can I find these parts and its prices..also whr can I do a good paint job and hw much will it cost me (metallic paint)

Thnx

Edited by n2rox

Congrats, First of all get rid of those front lamp covers, or atleast paint em black or something...

Don't worry there are plenty of mini owners around who'll show you the way.. hold on

Sumana had a deep dish set for sale...Not sure if they were 13"s or 12"s

Congrats, First of all get rid of those front lamp covers, or atleast paint em black or something...

Don't worry there are plenty of mini owners around who'll show you the way.. hold on

What's wrong with the lamps and covers?It is his car and his taste no.besides checkout the 60's mini rally specials,they all had quad fogs and spotters.Worthless post..

Sumana had a deep dish set for sale...Not sure if they were 13"s or 12"s

What's wrong with the lamps and covers?It is his car and his taste no.besides checkout the 60's mini rally specials,they all had quad fogs and spotters.Worthless post..

The lamps are perfect, what I meant was the rally specials didn't have covers shouting out "DENJI". My suggestion was simply telling him to maintain the authenticity of the car by either removing them or coloring them.

Of course its his car and he'll do whatever he wants.. Btw my post may have been useless as my intention was simply to bump up his post.

Sorry if i pissed anyone off.

My knowledge on Minis may not be as much as you guys but my next car is gonna be a Mini- Hope that explains the enthusiasm and barging in up with that post in the first place.

Thank you

Thank you

The lamps are perfect, what I meant was the rally specials didn't have covers shouting out "DENJI". My suggestion was simply telling him to maintain the authenticity of the car by either removing them or coloring them.

Of course its his car and he'll do whatever he wants.. Btw my post may have been useless as my intention was simply to bump up his post.

Sorry if i pissed anyone off.

My knowledge on Minis may not be as much as you guys but my next car is gonna be a Mini- Hope that explains the enthusiasm and barging in up with that post in the first place.

Thank you

Thank you

Jesus mate,While I appreciate an original looking car(probably more than anyone else) one can't be that be that much of stickler for it.Its just a Mini,let the owner have his fun...You do up your car perfectly ok....

And another thing.we do not bump up posts here at AL...not elakiri!