• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Hawk

dingy

Nice bike! 250 yeah?

what are the things you're looking for?

generally...if you stroll through maligawatta side...you should be able to buy pretty much anything you'd for this...

yep its a 250...wht hppn was whn it ws prked smone has knocked the rear signal light.....so nw cops catch me almost everyday for it

not sure about original lights but you can get a pair of signal lights that will fit the bike quite easily for cheaps...

almost any mo bike accessory/parts shop should have it

well here whn they see me i am only 17 and whn they see the bike bike they knw i a m minor and they stop me

appooooo... who let the choo kolla's out?

Machang can you post a photo of yourself and bike? It'll be very helpful for the traffic police to stop you put you over their knee and give you a nice spanking for breaking the law.

On a side note, you must have really shitty parents if they let you ride illegally risking thier son's life, while not understanding their legal liabilities in case of an accident.

Chooti,

The proper usage would be no-one, not know-one. Actually the cops CAN stop you. and didnt you yourself say that they stop you almost everyday. hoo hooo....

yep but they stop me and ask me to get light fixed so i would tell them i wilol get it fied coz after all i just colllect these bikes for the fun of it i got about 8 other models so this hardley comes out so wont be an issue....but its better to keep it in its oroginal condition dats y i need the light.......even if they take the bike it will be for a couple of hours!

Edited by dingy

yep but they stop me and ask me to get light fixed so i would tell them i wilol get it fied coz after all i just colllect these bikes for the fun of it i got about 8 other models so this hardley comes out so wont be an issue....but its better to keep it in its oroginal condition dats y i need the light.......even if they take the bike it will be for a couple of hours!

awww.. daddy dont love you enough he has to buy you bikes to make up for it? I guess with his busy life its hard to make time. Maybe after the next election he'll have enough time ;)

yep i was into super bikes than road bikes until i got a chance to ride this :) its not as fast as r1 but the fun u cn have in it coz of its beat and its look its nothing compared to a superbike

Edited by dingy

• 3 months later...

Well thats a nice "Hawk II" you have. I had a "Hawk I" it was 9 sri 24XX. 1979 model. Had lots of fun with it. Started a upgrading project with a Super Hawk chassis. But colud not finish it due to other work. If any one is interested I have the chassis, Front twin piston double disk brakes with rear disk brakes including both rims, few spare fuel tanks including the classic "Bundy" tank. Also halfway done Hawk 400 engine parts.

Edited by Rachitha

• 7 months later...

fatjoe,

I believe you are too late. There was a whole lot of sh!t going on about these parts...

Rachitha gave these parts to dingy for free and someone else who has Dingy's exact real name and dingy's exact mobile number tried to sell them off online. But if Dingy hasn't sold the parts yet and doesnt need them, I dont think he will have any objection in giving them to you.

i hv the learners permit
a lerner's permit doesn't give one permission to ride without a licensed rider in the pillion or following closely on another bike.

anyway, nice Hawk mate - hope you'll restore it or at least keep it safe

fatjoe,

I believe you are too late. There was a whole lot of sh!t going on about these parts...

Rachitha gave these parts to dingy for free and someone else who has Dingy's exact real name and dingy's exact mobile number tried to sell them off online. But if Dingy hasn't sold the parts yet and doesnt need them, I dont think he will have any objection in giving them to you.

Hahahah. I don even wanna understand the whole saga. Wait. I think I got it reading second time. Anyway, have my eyes on a Hawk and this weekend going over there to take look at it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Riitttttttttteeeeeeeee. Good Morning. me back after a looong time. Bought a hawk. Finally. Tell me where can I get parts, Front fork, Two mud guards, handle headlight, rear shocks, CDI unit, coil. I know I know. Its not exactly a bike but a quarter of it. Help me peeps. Cheers.