• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Red Cross Lanka Car Auction

kevin1462

Dear Members, Today I saw some cars, vans, lorries, bikes and double cabs with redcross logo in the bare land where normally shockman auction happens near mc. The gates were closed so I could not find any info. There was a board saying "prasidda vendesiya" though. Does anyone here know any info about it? Thank you for reading. Please post any info you know.

headingsmassiv.jpg

Saturday 21st July 2012, Commencing at 10.00 a.m. onwards

Diesel Jeeps, Cabs, Vans, Three Wheelers & Motor Cycles

To Be Held At:

# 28, St. Albans Place, Bambalapitiya (Adjoining Unity Plaza facing Galle Road)

On View - on Thursday 19th & Friday 20th July 2012 Between 9.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m

If i were you i would stay away from these, these are probably vehicles that were thrashed by chauffeur or users and probably abused to their limits with little or no maintenance at all.

• Like 2

If i were you i would stay away from these, these are probably vehicles that were thrashed by chauffeur or users and probably abused to their limits with little or no maintenance at all.

you don't know the value of that vehicles. i will tel you later. better you don't come there. :smilie_liebe9:

Edited by Nilantha

you don't know the value of that vehicles. i will tel you later. better you don't come there. :smilie_liebe9:

We know perfectly well that people will take it, patch it up, and sell it saying dumbass things like mint, showroom condition, accident free to some poor bugger who doesn't know about vehicles and cheat him. If you do that, all that makes you is a cheat looking to profit off some other persons misery. And quite possibly a murderer if you fixed it in a shoddy manner that fails and causes an accident.

You can sugar coat it all you want, end of the day, you're still just a money-grubbing cheat.

We know perfectly well that people will take it, patch it up, and sell it saying dumbass things like mint, showroom condition, accident free to some poor bugger who doesn't know about vehicles and cheat him. If you do that, all that makes you is a cheat looking to profit off some other persons misery. And quite possibly a murderer if you fixed it in a shoddy manner that fails and causes an accident.

You can sugar coat it all you want, end of the day, you're still just a money-grubbing cheat.

So here's an advance warning to vehicle buyers out there. If a guy named Nilantha Athurupana tries to sell a van to you in the next few months, don't buy it.

You guys read my mind :grinning-smiley-003:

hmm I have a bit of a different conception to whole charge on auctioning of junks/ old vehicles. Many vehicles I know bought off government auctions and given a new life, some virtually spotless. We have wonder mechanics and crazy enthusiasts in this small island. Certainly needs right hands and keenness.

MINIACE

• Like 3

hmm I have a bit of a different conception to whole charge on auctioning of junks/ old vehicles. Many vehicles I know bought off government auctions and given a new life, some virtually spotless. We have wonder mechanics and crazy enthusiasts in this small island. Certainly needs right hands and keenness.

MINIACE

Agree machan. But most of them are like LRs and Jeeps and similar vehicles which are bought by enthusiasts and they don't mind spending to get them in to great shape. And then they use those vehicles.

On the other hand machan, what's the likelihood of somebody buying a Lite Ace which has gone thru a full frontal and restore it to use it?

do you think this vehicle value only for that? accident vehicles can't repair successfully.

Dude....you are on a public forum...golden rule is ..if you dont know, dont comment. You are not supposed to show off dumbness.

MINIACE

It takes a very special person to give all his personal information in a public forum and then show off his dumbness!