• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Planting As A Career?

RAZOR

What you guys think about becoming a planter as a career option? what would you select if you were asked to select from being a planter of 40 acres rubber plantation(in colombo suburbs) plus few other income sources OR good paying yet very busy job as a brand manger or marketing manager,

As you guessed this is the dilemma i'm in at the moment and its not possible to do both right simultaneously. :sad-smiley-067:

really appreciate if you can share your opinions on this issue...

Chose any career you like,

after you earned enough cash to buy a car you can research about it here,

and if it is not a belta delta vitz, ritz or shiz create a topic and ask about it.

This an automotive forum.

We don't give advice about livelihood.

Then some one will open a topic asking "Should I marry Stacy or Manike."

Next thing you know we will have to do marriage counseling.

• Like 1

Chose any career you like,

after you earned enough cash to buy a car you can research about it here,

and if it is not a belta delta vitz, ritz or shiz create a topic and ask about it.

This an automotive forum.

We don't give advice about livelihood.

Then some one will open a topic asking "Should I marry Stacy or Manike."

Next thing you know we will have to do marriage counseling.

Stacy's hot. And her moms got it going on lu. Menike will cook and clean and raise you 10 children.

I think I answered your career choice question there too ;)

'RAZOR',

You have edited your post. Good advice for your post. You did not like the reply posts you received.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aiyoo, I didn't get to see it... What was he going to plant anyway? Coconuts or weed? Hmmm.....nuts and weed, sounds like our kind of Sunday, eh Sylvi?

Aiyoo, I didn't get to see it... What was he going to plant anyway? Coconuts or weed? Hmmm.....nuts and weed, sounds like our kind of Sunday, eh Sylvi?

snapback.pngRAZOR, on 14 July 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

What you guys think about becoming a planter as a career option? what would you select if you were asked to select from being a planter of 40 acres rubber plantation(in colombo suburbs) plus few other income sources OR good paying yet very busy job as a brand manger or marketing manager,

As you guessed this is the dilemma i'm in at the moment and its not possible to do both right simultaneously. :sad-smiley-067:

really appreciate if you can share your opinions on this issue...

Dude, this is an automotive forum; its not like "I get a taka taka sound from my rear wheel.. what could it be?"... It's a big life decision you should be discussing with your family and loved ones. Not a bunch of anonymous folks on the internet..

• Like 4