• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rock Paint

cooltnd

Thanks a lot for your valuable advices.

Now i have a problem with my painter.

when i asked about the volume of the paint and laquar , he wants to buy 3 liters of Debeer paint and 3 liters from Debeer laquar

I have to buy specificaly Debeer because of him.

he's planningto do 3 coatings .

but according to my findings Debeer will cover lager area than other paints.( pls correct me if i'm wrong)

so my question is , do we need 3 liters of paint /

and 3 liters of laquar?

Need advice please.

pmed you :)

Just adding fuel to the controversy since I hv my car painted in both Sikkens (back right side panel) and DeBeer (front left fender) in two separate incidents ... :D Over time, I should be able to check what fares better.

Both are extremely good in quality though and matches the original color fantastically and responds nicely to wax/polish.

But the garage which did the latter (fender) painting has matched perfectly given that the painting of surrounding panels would hv dulled over time compared to original color.

Alion RED on my CR41 after NOAH conversion

p5262083.jpg

Toyota Allion NZT240 color isn't it?? Simson Red :) Color code - 3N8. Nilantha why don't you tell your painter to use the scratch resistant high gloss lacquer from debeer. it gives an added glossy effect.

Edited by soulja

Toyota Allion NZT240 color isn't it?? Simson Red :) Color code - 3N8. Nilantha why don't you tell your painter to use the scratch resistant high gloss lacquer from debeer. it gives an added glossy effect.

yes he used that high gloss laquor. this color code is 3R3

3n8 is Red mica metalic, which i used to paint my car. But it looks bit similar to Nilantha's Noah colour,may be bit darker.

Members,

At the moment my painter is doing a Maruti he is going to do two coating of original color CIC of the car Paint cost is Rupees 4600/00.

Entire cost with paint and labor he has Quoted Rupees 25000.00.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

the price is reasonable for local products with labour.

3n8 is Red mica metalic, which i used to paint my car. But it looks bit similar to Nilantha's Noah colour,may be bit darker.

But prefer the new color of the Allion. Dark Red Mica (3R0), which they have adapted for the New Toyota Corolla Axio 2012.