• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Question

i need to buy a car below Rs.1.2 mil..but im not good in vehicle subjects..need your help friends..

im looking for a small car( bcz i dont have large space to park my own vehicle :D )..im interested in buying a hot hatch like, fiat punto,VW golf,Ford KA, something like that..but i dunno about the repair costs of these models...so im afraid to buy..i like the mini minor model.. but i've heard there are lot of troubles with the books of those cars...help me friends..need your advises..if you can please recommend me some models to buy..thanks.. :)

15 answers to this question

If you want a Hot hatch I would suggest an EP 82 Starlet GT. But it's slightly above u r budget. But if you want a normal hatchback go for a Nissan March K11 or Starlet EP 82 if you don't mind a two door car go for a Corolla 2.

• Like 1

Your nickname and your choices suggest that u might have an affinity towards euros. How about a peugeot 206? U might be able to get a pre-english number manual one for your budget.

Contrary to the popular belief its not difficult or too expensive to maintain any of those cars, as long as u dont land with a lemon. For parts, u always have ebay if nothing else works out. So stop listening to car mudalalis and car baiyas and go with your heart :-)

• Like 1

thanx a lot friends.. as crosswind said, im a bit into euroz.. but i already got a 406 d9.so if i bought 206 it will cost too much to maintain 2 european cars...im looking for a small hatch..2 door 4 seater cars are ok with me.but the car should be very economical.....and i can spend 1.4mil its ok.i've seen there are lot of ford festiva cars for sale? what do you think of that model? how about micro panda? is it a good car?

friends,can you please tell me the fuel consumption of the cars below?

Toyota Starlet EP82 (petrol and deisel)--

suzuki maruti (indian)

suzuki alto (indian)

suzuki alto (japan)

nissan march K11

micro panda

Ford festiva is made by kia. Newer kias are pretty good but older ones are not so. Amongsr euros, older fiat puntos need very little maintenance. Places like milano motors and nelum motors sell spares for peanuts. Why not consider one of those?

If i was in your position i would avoid all the cars in your list.

• Like 1

Ford festiva is made by kia. Newer kias are pretty good but older ones are not so. Amongsr euros, older fiat puntos need very little maintenance. Places like milano motors and nelum motors sell spares for peanuts. Why not consider one of those?

If i was in your position i would avoid all the cars in your list.

i like punto MK2 (not the facelift).. as I've heard,it costs too much to maintain the model than other vehicles in my list..im looking for very economical vehicle..for daily use..which is good for my pocket...any ideas??

nissan march K11

Thumbs down for Starlet Diesel (it's bad, believe me) and March (Not too friendly on the wallet)

Starlet Petrol is a very good car, and consider the EG8 too.

If you are too concerend about repair cost, it should be the Maruti. (Front sealed beam is only 750 bucks :speechless-smiley-004: )

Edited by razordj

Thumbs down for Starlet Diesel (it's bad, believe me) and March (Not too friendly on the wallet)

Starlet Petrol is a very good car, and consider the EG8 too.

If you are too concerend about repair cost, it should be the Maruti. (Front sealed beam is only 750 bucks :speechless-smiley-004: )

thanx a lot friend..

thanx a lot friends.. as crosswind said, im a bit into euroz.. but i already got a 406 d9.so if i bought 206 it will cost too much to maintain 2 european cars...im looking for a small hatch..2 door 4 seater cars are ok with me.but the car should be very economical.....and i can spend 1.4mil its ok.i've seen there are lot of ford festiva cars for sale? what do you think of that model? how about micro panda? is it a good car?

friends,can you please tell me the fuel consumption of the cars below?

suzuki maruti (indian)

suzuki alto (indian)

suzuki alto (japan)

nissan march K11

micro panda

I would pick the EP82 from your list, Also consider the Perodua kelisa and Maruti Zen (not the Estilo).