• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka On Steroids?

The Don

I don't know if its just me, but autolanka has become super responsive since yesterday. I assume MADZ and his team must have changed the infrastructure Autolanka runs on, or increased the bandwidth available.

But whatever it is, the results are there to see, and all I can say is Thank you!

Have guys in Sri Lanka noticed a difference as well?

• Like 1

I don't know if its just me, but autolanka has become super responsive since yesterday. I assume MADZ and his team must have changed the infrastructure Autolanka runs on, or increased the bandwidth available.

But whatever it is, the results are there to see, and all I can say is Thank you!

Have guys in Sri Lanka noticed a difference as well?

Yep the forum is now running on a much faster dedicated server with plenty of free space and memory. I was testing the performance past few days and I'm quite satisfied.

The next phase is to replace the old main site with the new interface and point it to the new dedicated server....will be doing it in next few days time.

Thanks for the feedback guys !

• Like 2

Yup its faster after tuesday...

My notifications are still not working though.

well the notifications should work...pls send me an email with screen shot of your current notification settings and your issues in detail. will have a look when i'm free.